Recent content by Derk

1. Derk

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

I'M FREE. It's not everything I wanted, but it is in fact something submitted!! https://mink.itch.io/botanophobia
  2. Derk

New avatar, new me uvu

New avatar, new me uvu
  3. Derk

Lol, thanks. And ngl, I'd probably be like, "Hm, too cute. Better balance it out with Happy Tree Friends-level violence." Lmao I'm probably gonna cut this close. Anyway: That crap by the building Has To Go. Annnd I really had to cut enemies short, but it's okay, I can BS justify it with an...
  4. Derk

Fff. There's now a short optional tutorial. You can take a few moments to view it or wing it (the latter shouldn't be that hard to do, tbh). That box/drawer will never be straight. :kaosigh:
  5. Derk

Me, realizing there's a way I can change things so I have to design less individual locations and the plot still make sense: :kaojoy: Arguably it might make the game even shorter, but I think it does work with the story and give going to the endings kind of a.............finality? I'll go with...
  6. Derk

Thank you! :kaoluv: And 18k words, you're braver than I for attempting that in this time frame. Issues with combat is how I ended up with survival horror rather than action horror, otl;; Game update: did a map, hated it, gonna redo it. I'm also probably going to use the Pop Horror tiles for...
  7. Derk

Despite being sick most of the day (AGAIN) I managed to get SOME stuff done, like mapping. Also more editing on Estrella's sprite.
  8. Derk

Maps for the beginning of the game are like 90-95% done (Existing. Tweaking doesn't count). I'm also now using Jiffy's inventory grid system.
  9. Derk

@motta You had me at "spooky". As an update: I started Estrella's sprite, which should take less time to edit than Lou's:
  10. Derk

Looks: spooky. Flavor: something fruity, just as long as it's not a fruit flavoring I don't like.

Looks: spooky. Flavor: something fruity, just as long as it's not a fruit flavoring I don't like.
  11. Derk

Yeah, I only have the old version myself, but I just used the Second Story DLC sprites and used Waifu2x to upsize them. And no problem. :kaopride:
  12. Derk

Nailed it. Anyway, I ENTIRELY forgot that I have Game Character Hub (the old one) and I can use that for making/editing sprites. That's...okay, not necessarily easier or faster, but the sprites match a bit more as opposed to how I was going to do it. Though I might make my own, for a...
  13. Derk

@[70732:@Guiguimu] No, you're right; it was something I definitely only intended to attempt if I...

@[70732:@Guiguimu] No, you're right; it was something I definitely only intended to attempt if I felt it was 100% done. But I ended up spending all day sick in bed, so I think that was the universe telling me "no" to that idea. >_>;
  14. Derk

Seeing as the worst of it is out of the way.......if I finish early...........I might make a...

Seeing as the worst of it is out of the way.......if I finish early...........I might make a second IGMC game (or try)
  15. Derk

Still tried and failed to get this stealth to work, but I'm at least pretty sure where the problem is, I just can't see what's causing it to not work, because as far as I can tell it should. I'm currently making a thread about it, which......got long, because I'm trying to be as thorough as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got the menu problem sorted out, now most of the systems are in place and I can focus on the plot and the maps!
Im really Happy that the MZ Hero looks like a Boy than a Man.
What the community thinks hackers do:
"Ok, now let's just type in the /win command, and... done!"

What hackers actually do:
"Alright, so I have a high jump mod installed, now I can just jump over everyone and be sneaky until I'm the last one standing."
When you gotta make a new tileset for each building because of a few differences.

20/24 done. Still no clue waht to put in 24, though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reyneke