Jun 20, 1988 (Age: 31)
Gamedev

Share This Page

DerKIAS

Demon Lord, Male, 31, from Germany

Veteran
DerKIAS was last seen:
Nov 18, 2019 at 2:59 AM
    1. There are no messages on DerKIAS's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 20, 1988 (Age: 31)
    Gamedev
    First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Gamedev, Rap
    Hey, there! My name is Marcel Eberhard aka DerKIAS (TheKIAS pronounced = Key Ahs)

I'm an indie game dev from germany developing games in my free time. I started wroking on games back in 2005 with the RPG Maker 2003 and I immediatly fell in love with the possibility to create a world and tell a story that was build in my own mind! As a kid of the 90's I grew up with the legendary SNES and played every awesome game there was from Zelda - A Link to the Past to Secret of Mana, Terranigma, Chrono Trigger and so on. As a child I wanted to create my own game and wanted it to be just as awesome as the wonderful games I've played or maybe even better and when I disocvered the RPG Maker I finally had a chance to actually turn that dream into reality :) I worked on various games throughout the years and since june 2017 I'm working on my passion project "The Seventh Warrior" a classical retro RPG which is inspired by all the legendary SNES RPG's and also PS1 RPG's which made my childhood awesome! ;) I'm working alone on this title and I'm I appreciate any support I can get to make this game come true! :)

Signature

____________________Twitter|Discord|Instagram____________________
    ______________________Creators I support:_________________________
    _______________[​IMG] [​IMG] ________________