Recent content by DerniBorges

1. DerniBorges

RMMV Envyus - Action RPG - Medieval Fantasy

SYNOPSIS GAMEPLAY VIDEO IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS STORYLINE RESOURCES E SETTINGS Real-time battles, where the character changes depending on the weapon or armor he is wearing. Various skills acquired through quests spread over the places visited. Dozens of major and minor missions, all...
  2. DerniBorges

Character Maker Software (Freeware)

Using the file "Mastersheet", generated with the character generator, with a plugin that manages poses and an ABS system, when the char attacks to the left, the correct attack pose appears. But when it attacks to the right, it doesn't have. I inverted the pose from the left to the right side...
  3. DerniBorges

Poses for the character to attack from the right side

Friend, where do I find to buy or download these new features? Because I bought all the PVGames DLCs on Steam and I'm using the latest character generator made available by them, but it's always been like this. Most of the things in the "Mastersheet" file really always turn to the left.
  4. DerniBorges

Poses for the character to attack from the right side

Using the file "Mastersheet", with a plugin that manages poses and an ABS system, when the char attacks to the left, the correct attack pose appears. But when it attacks to the right, it doesn't have. I inverted the pose from the left to the right side, with an image program, and apparently it...
  5. DerniBorges

Mastersheet Template for PV MV Character Packs

Using the file "Mastersheet", with a plugin that manages poses and an ABS system, when the char attacks to the left, the correct attack pose appears. But when it attacks to the right, it doesn't have. I inverted the pose from the left to the right side, with an image program, and apparently it...
  6. DerniBorges

Galv's Action Indicators

Has anyone got a way for the plugin to work in conjunction with the QMovement plugin? I followed an orientation here in this post, to change the amount of pixels in QMovement, but the map and everything was totally distorted.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosferatu88