DesperateMeasurez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Massive storm coming accompanied by a tornado watch. Time to get my metal hat and sit in the middle of the yard.
    Tonight you have learned the final and greatest truth of the Ninja. That ultimate mastery comes not of the body, but of the mind. Together, there is nothing your four minds cannot accomplish. Help each other. Draw upon one another, and always remember the true force that binds you. The same as that which brought me here tonight.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Haha. I did have pizza for lunch today too. I'm way too predictable for Scythuz. It's like he's inside my head!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I eat pizza almost everyday, sometimes I think I resemble the usual italian stereotype a bit too much...ahah
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Hahaha. That's okay. That's not a bad stereotype. Pizza is awesome. I eat it a couple times a week. Plus, if there's anything to be learned from the Turtle's video game, it's that pizza not only tastes great, but it also restores your health. It's a win, win.
    4 - 5 inches of snow and counting. At least I still have electricity though. Summer, where art thou?!?!?
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    move to texas :p it's usually pretty warm here lol
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Haha. Someone else from here just told me that too. Actually, I am looking to move westward soon. Not exactly sure where yet. Don't tell anyone. It's a secret!
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    That's cool, I'll be moderately warm down here in Texas ;) and don't worry, secret is safe with me!
    Dang you, Canada and your hockey prowess!
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Yes, I can imagine cold things are your specialty! Do you mean the medal count for hockey all time or for this year's olympics? I thought Russia was ahead, but it may have been updated since I saw it. Congratulations though!
    Rieker
    Rieker
    Ha I guess we fell behind at some point, the last I checked we were on top of this years olympics. I've had my head buried in the making of my game, I guess I should have checked again before I posted :)

It's that Russian vodka I tell ya, it gives them a resistance too cold not even us Canadian's can compete with.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Hahaha! I've heard stories from a few buddies who have visited there, and I think you might be right!
    When asked which instruments I play for the Bleeding Fingers Contest, I was contemplating putting Piano and Kazoo. I just don't know if they'd have the same sense of humor about that as I do.
    The holiday just saved my life. After I finished teasing my little sister, she told me had it not been Valentine's Day she would have pushed me down the steps. And she's only 7. The Irish/Hungarian heritage is strong in this one...
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    so I understand your feeling ;;
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Haha. Teasing and picking on each other was a way of life for me growing up. You couldn't have thin skin around my house.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    well me to but most of the time my two little sister always figth for no reason is make the house ....''animated'' -w-'
    I'm Darren Curtis. Author, dream weaver, visionary, plus actor. You are about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my dark place.
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    *slids into status* >3> Do any voice acting by chance? Or consider voice acting? >83 Mister Actor?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @DesperateMeasurez:

I feel already better, thanks for your concern. :)
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @Dalph: Glad to hear it!

@CrypticCuddler: Much to my own embarrassment, I actually have done some voice acting before. However, my status was just a rip off of Garth Marenghi's intro because I think it's hilarious. I'm really just a starving composer.
    Uh... Caps outshoot Wild 30 - 11 and still find a way to lose. Holtby shined brightly at a 54.5% I'm impressed. Just when I think the Craps can't hit a new low, they surprise me again!
    Quick safety tip. Do not make haste down steep, wooden stairs whilst in socks. You will experience adverse effects.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    ^^ lol!

I promise I will help make it go viral if you do it again. But you've got to put on a stellar performance. Can't expect me to work miracles if you give me nothing to work with.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @Scythuz Yes, the most extreme DesperateMeasurez were employed. But to no avail...My fate was sealed.

@Shaz I will do my best. Now I have to decide on what kind of shot I want. Should I free hold the camera and try a helmet-cam approach? I need to shoot for the best audience appeal.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    *Or, not and.
    Hands down the best special effects work for a Halloween song ever. Don't even argue because you'll be wrong. Haha!
    echo
    echo
    Anything with Pennywise in it scares me.

Even with all the swirling cloaks and tambourines...
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    He was smoochin' with everybody. Snuffy. Al. Leo. Little Moe, with the gimpy leg. Cheeks. Bony Bob. Cliff.

@Echo I've never seen "It" yet. He seems like a happy clown though!
    echo
    echo
    I would gen up cry with fear if I met him.
    Sometimes I wonder what I would be doing if I weren't making music for games and film. I guess I'd just be making music for the little people in my head to listen to... I really don't know...
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I do that even now. If I don't have music to work on for others, I make music for myself, or more accurately, remaster music from old consoles to satisfy my need to hear old classics in better quality.

That or I'd play an MMORPG, use RM or watch AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, The Spoony One or Bennett the Sage videos. I'm usually pretty easy to please (unless it's music in which case, I'm not, unless your name is Motoi Sakuraba LOL)
    It's frickin' freezing in here, Mr. Bigglesworth.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    You've Frozen my cat?!? No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate...

Oh wait.. Wrong cat.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Shew... Good thing too from the sound of it. I almost got exterminated!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's hope power remains on for the day
trying out a slightly different balloon icon approach. I’ve rendered an actual frame that appears behind the icons. I do like the little emotion icons on their own but I fear will be difficult to see in certain maps.
Having fun with submenus
My favorite thing about my magical girl Yuki is her ahoge can sense food, she's lazy and a crybaby and LOVES food
ahahahaha just some girls yunaandyuka.png
and some girls im working on
1624241110918.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angello