DesperateMeasurez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm Darren Curtis. Author, dream weaver, visionary, plus actor. You are about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my dark place.
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    *slids into status* >3> Do any voice acting by chance? Or consider voice acting? >83 Mister Actor?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @DesperateMeasurez:

I feel already better, thanks for your concern. :)
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @Dalph: Glad to hear it!

@CrypticCuddler: Much to my own embarrassment, I actually have done some voice acting before. However, my status was just a rip off of Garth Marenghi's intro because I think it's hilarious. I'm really just a starving composer.
    Uh... Caps outshoot Wild 30 - 11 and still find a way to lose. Holtby shined brightly at a 54.5% I'm impressed. Just when I think the Craps can't hit a new low, they surprise me again!
    Quick safety tip. Do not make haste down steep, wooden stairs whilst in socks. You will experience adverse effects.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    ^^ lol!

I promise I will help make it go viral if you do it again. But you've got to put on a stellar performance. Can't expect me to work miracles if you give me nothing to work with.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @Scythuz Yes, the most extreme DesperateMeasurez were employed. But to no avail...My fate was sealed.

@Shaz I will do my best. Now I have to decide on what kind of shot I want. Should I free hold the camera and try a helmet-cam approach? I need to shoot for the best audience appeal.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    *Or, not and.
    Hands down the best special effects work for a Halloween song ever. Don't even argue because you'll be wrong. Haha!
    echo
    echo
    Anything with Pennywise in it scares me.

Even with all the swirling cloaks and tambourines...
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    He was smoochin' with everybody. Snuffy. Al. Leo. Little Moe, with the gimpy leg. Cheeks. Bony Bob. Cliff.

@Echo I've never seen "It" yet. He seems like a happy clown though!
    echo
    echo
    I would gen up cry with fear if I met him.
    Sometimes I wonder what I would be doing if I weren't making music for games and film. I guess I'd just be making music for the little people in my head to listen to... I really don't know...
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I do that even now. If I don't have music to work on for others, I make music for myself, or more accurately, remaster music from old consoles to satisfy my need to hear old classics in better quality.

That or I'd play an MMORPG, use RM or watch AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, The Spoony One or Bennett the Sage videos. I'm usually pretty easy to please (unless it's music in which case, I'm not, unless your name is Motoi Sakuraba LOL)
    It's frickin' freezing in here, Mr. Bigglesworth.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    You've Frozen my cat?!? No!!! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate...

Oh wait.. Wrong cat.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Shew... Good thing too from the sound of it. I almost got exterminated!
    I have currently received the weirdest request I've ever encountered in my short career as a composer. A man has asked me to compose a communist anthem for an unnamed micronation... What the hell do I even say to that???
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    If you react without asking what the resource is going to be used for or its context, you are essentially reacting based upon a personal bias without any sort of information at all. It is thus a "knee-jerk reaction". That is, as the term implies, the very definition of "knee jerk reaction". Doing it automatically without even thinking about it.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @Tai_MT I'm not sure we're on the same page here. I haven't mentioned anything about a game at all. That's a completely different story. In any game/film I know there are going to be many different types of characters and people. That's all cool and I have no problem with it if it's in the context of a game or film. Not one bit. I'd compose for a fictional communist nation if that's what they were! But, as I said, I never mentioned a game here... The reques...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @Tai_MT, and you know nothing about the situation either, so yes it is insulting. Eschaton said "Decline if it conflicts with your beliefs." You were the one that jumped to the conclusion that the person in the situation to decline didn't know enough about how the piece would be used to make an informed decision.
    Is there any headache out there worse than when your chipped tooth and allergies gang tackle you? If there is, how much power leveling and herb of aspirin does it take to defeat it?
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Dang! I'm fresh out of Sensu Beans... Luckily I don't have the flu! But 3000 hours!?!? Seriously, I may have to shame quit on this one...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Four wheeler wreck no helmet 4 wheeler flipped 16 times. Friends of mine's kid did that. =Worse headache (for life!) and a two week coma
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Yowza... That's terrible. Yeah, I think I'll stick with my half a tooth and bad allergies.
    Just saw an old home movies tape when I was a kid. My brother, parents and I were so young. Hit with so many different feelings... Sometimes I look in the mirror and have to ask, what the hell happened? Where did all the time go?
    Going to have a piece I composed earlier this year featured in the intro of a live stage play. Kinda neat. I hope I can find the time to go! But probably won't...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This enemy cannot remain in the game. But the transform state is working pretty good.
0Tf9C6H.png
huge_melusine_face.png

If anyone sees this, I would love some feedback on this art for a villain in my game.
Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanoe_Matsuoka