DesperateMeasurez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I have currently received the weirdest request I've ever encountered in my short career as a composer. A man has asked me to compose a communist anthem for an unnamed micronation... What the hell do I even say to that???
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    If you react without asking what the resource is going to be used for or its context, you are essentially reacting based upon a personal bias without any sort of information at all. It is thus a "knee-jerk reaction". That is, as the term implies, the very definition of "knee jerk reaction". Doing it automatically without even thinking about it.
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @Tai_MT I'm not sure we're on the same page here. I haven't mentioned anything about a game at all. That's a completely different story. In any game/film I know there are going to be many different types of characters and people. That's all cool and I have no problem with it if it's in the context of a game or film. Not one bit. I'd compose for a fictional communist nation if that's what they were! But, as I said, I never mentioned a game here... The reques...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @Tai_MT, and you know nothing about the situation either, so yes it is insulting. Eschaton said "Decline if it conflicts with your beliefs." You were the one that jumped to the conclusion that the person in the situation to decline didn't know enough about how the piece would be used to make an informed decision.
    Is there any headache out there worse than when your chipped tooth and allergies gang tackle you? If there is, how much power leveling and herb of aspirin does it take to defeat it?
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Dang! I'm fresh out of Sensu Beans... Luckily I don't have the flu! But 3000 hours!?!? Seriously, I may have to shame quit on this one...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Four wheeler wreck no helmet 4 wheeler flipped 16 times. Friends of mine's kid did that. =Worse headache (for life!) and a two week coma
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Yowza... That's terrible. Yeah, I think I'll stick with my half a tooth and bad allergies.
    Just saw an old home movies tape when I was a kid. My brother, parents and I were so young. Hit with so many different feelings... Sometimes I look in the mirror and have to ask, what the hell happened? Where did all the time go?
    Going to have a piece I composed earlier this year featured in the intro of a live stage play. Kinda neat. I hope I can find the time to go! But probably won't...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakiryu