Recent content by DesperateMeasurez

1. DesperateMeasurez

It's been awhile, but... New Free Music! It's an intense, hybrid orchestral thingy. Possibly...

It's been awhile, but... New Free Music! It's an intense, hybrid orchestral thingy. Possibly good for something!
  2. DesperateMeasurez

(FREE) Darren's Commercially Free Music (Over 170 Pieces!)

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy some of the music! It's been a long while since I've kept up on this due to several personal things over the last half year. I'm finally getting set up where I'll be able to keep this updated more regularly. To start, here are two of the latest free...
  3. DesperateMeasurez

@Nightblade50 I think I see what you mean. It's an unfinished work in progress, but what about something like this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mtybc71zx6mcrzc/Grassy_Plains_Sample.mp3/file It's a bit more ordinary sounding. There's some pizzicato, wood blocks and a triangle to keep things...
  4. DesperateMeasurez

Hello there! I'm not sure exactly the specific kind of tone you're shooting for, but off the top of my head I have a few I could point you toward. I don't know which tracks you heard and didn't on the site, so if these were among what you already discovered, I apologize! For a more cinematic...
  5. DesperateMeasurez

Sure, go for it! As long as I'm credited for the music, you can do just about anything with it! I'm also back with some new free tracks! The first is a dark epic track with booming percussion, powerful, short strings and an intense brass finish. It's called "The Black Blade." The second piece...
  6. DesperateMeasurez

Hey, that's awesome! Thank you for letting me know. Sorry for the super late reply! I'll check that out and link it in my site's credit section if that's cool with you! Thank you! Thank you, very much! I appreciate the kind words! I'm glad the music is able to help your project! Much...
  7. DesperateMeasurez

@Finnuval Hey, thanks! Yeah, the static added a pretty cool element ever present in the...

@Finnuval Hey, thanks! Yeah, the static added a pretty cool element ever present in the background. Unnerving, as you said. I'm glad you liked it! Thank you! @Kes Thank you, very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I appreciate it!
  8. DesperateMeasurez

@Nightblade50 Wow, thank you! I appreciate that and I'm glad you like it so much!

@Nightblade50 Wow, thank you! I appreciate that and I'm glad you like it so much!
  9. DesperateMeasurez

New free music! This is a slow-building, unnerving track peering into a villain's dark psyche...

New free music! This is a slow-building, unnerving track peering into a villain's dark psyche. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ10tnwBrQg
  10. DesperateMeasurez

@Traveling Bard Thank you! Oh, man! Nice desription there. I like those and think they fit...

@Traveling Bard Thank you! Oh, man! Nice desription there. I like those and think they fit really well. Thanks so much! I appreciate it! I'll be writing you soon with an update too! My apologies for the delay!
  11. DesperateMeasurez

Thank you very much @Shaz ! All the music on my site is completely free to use commercially. I...

Thank you very much @Shaz ! All the music on my site is completely free to use commercially. I have signed Materials Releases in the .zip files for each track download in case you need to prove you have my permission (for Youtube claims, etc.). They're all free to use in commercial games, films...
  12. DesperateMeasurez

New free music! This one is kind of a dark, reflective piano and cello track...

New free music! This one is kind of a dark, reflective piano and cello track. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0k_5H7_OT4 Best wishes!
  13. DesperateMeasurez

@Traveling Bard Thank you! Ooh, urban fantasy is probably a pretty good description. I didn't...

@Traveling Bard Thank you! Ooh, urban fantasy is probably a pretty good description. I didn't even think of that one. Nice! @Finnuval Thanks so much! You're quite welcome! I like giving away free stuff when I have the spare time to do so! Glad you enjoyed it! @Dalph Hey thanks, man! I'm...
  14. DesperateMeasurez

New free music! It's kind of a dark hybrid, noir, part Sci-Fi something. Haha...

New free music! It's kind of a dark hybrid, noir, part Sci-Fi something. Haha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLBr4R3pruQ Hope you enjoy!
  15. DesperateMeasurez

Thanks so much @ShellyValeras! I apologize for the super duper, double-dog long delay, but I haven't updated any of my threads on here in awhile and kind of lost track of this. As a long overdue update, I've modified the Master Folder link on the first page. I've also reorganized the music to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:
I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pantherman78