Recent content by DesperateMeasurez

1. DesperateMeasurez

Nice work! I like the power and purpose it has.

Nice work! I like the power and purpose it has.
  2. DesperateMeasurez

Awesome map! Very lush!

Awesome map! Very lush!
  3. DesperateMeasurez

Ah, I know the feeling of sending a program to software Heaven. It can be tough sometimes. On...

Ah, I know the feeling of sending a program to software Heaven. It can be tough sometimes. On my end, there's a particular program I'm going to be replacing soon that I've been using since 2010. We have some good memories, but it won't be going to software Heaven though. And it might be wrong...
  4. DesperateMeasurez

(FREE) Darren's Commercially Free Music (Over 170 Pieces!)

You're very welcome! I hope they're able to help you somehow! Many thanks! It's been quite some time since I've updated this, but here we go. I have several new tracks published since my last post. Here are a few examples of some of the newer ones. An epic dark track "Pay the Reaper." Upbeat...
  5. DesperateMeasurez

Finished an updated version of my older, free battle theme "Pay the Reaper." I think it sounds a...

Finished an updated version of my older, free battle theme "Pay the Reaper." I think it sounds a lot fuller now. The original files are still in the download for those who prefer them!
  6. DesperateMeasurez

New Free Music! This is an epic orchestral called "Break These Chains." I think I posted a...

New Free Music! This is an epic orchestral called "Break These Chains." I think I posted a preview of it awhile back, but now it's finally available to download and use! I hope everyone enjoys!
  7. DesperateMeasurez

Here's a preview to an upcoming free track. Kind of a hybrid, Middle Eastern, orchestral thingy...

Here's a preview to an upcoming free track. Kind of a hybrid, Middle Eastern, orchestral thingy. Should be released pretty soon!
  8. DesperateMeasurez

Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental...

Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!
  9. DesperateMeasurez

I do know if you zoom in enough, points show up on the wav file and you can change the shape of...

I do know if you zoom in enough, points show up on the wav file and you can change the shape of it. Look at the end of the track and the loop point and try to make them close to the same shape or slope. I've had to do that a couple times too. You can smooth the transition, so to speak. Best of luck!
  10. DesperateMeasurez

Oh, haha! I'm sorry. I read that the completely wrong way. I thought it was a track you had...

Oh, haha! I'm sorry. I read that the completely wrong way. I thought it was a track you had written and it was giving you grief! Yeah, I don't really know what tip I can give you for that. It's kind of a guessing game. Haha.
  11. DesperateMeasurez

Picture in case that was really confusing! [ATTACH]

Picture in case that was really confusing!
  12. DesperateMeasurez

Not sure if this will help, but I create a "loop marker" for every track I write. If you loop...

Not sure if this will help, but I create a "loop marker" for every track I write. If you loop your track 4 bars in, or how many ever, render those first bars by itself. Put your full track into Audacity. Put rough loop markers in. Import your "marker" track, then drag the loop point to the right...
  13. DesperateMeasurez

@Tea's Jams Thank you very much!

@Tea's Jams Thank you very much!
  14. DesperateMeasurez

@Tea's Jams You're far too kind! I'm glad you've enjoyed so much of it. Comments like this...

@Tea's Jams You're far too kind! I'm glad you've enjoyed so much of it. Comments like this really make my day. Much appreciated!
  15. DesperateMeasurez

Here's a preview of the third "Mediterranean Noir" track in the upcoming free collection. This...

Here's a preview of the third "Mediterranean Noir" track in the upcoming free collection. This is more of an end game, reflective piece. Instead of the solo strings, I went with an ensemble for the underlying chords to give it a little heavier "weight" considering this is for us looking back on...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I created my own website for stuff I make. :D
Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vel21