Birthday:
Feb 15, 1993 (Age: 26)
Driver/Sales Professional

Share This Page

DestinyKitsuna

Warper, Female, 26, from Mississippi, USA

DestinyKitsuna was last seen:
May 3, 2017
    1. There are no messages on DestinyKitsuna's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 15, 1993 (Age: 26)
    Driver/Sales Professional
    About Me:
    Lazy Gamer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Video games, Youtube, Anime, Music, Writing
    I'm a pretty simple person I think. I don't go out and do much of anything other than occasionally go to the mall. Even then I only go to maybe four or five stores, and that's mostly just to browse. I rarely buy anything unless its online. I can easily admit that I am very lazy and enjoy my 'me time'. I currently work full time with various hours each week so I'm very sporadic in what I can and can't do at any given time. I'm very new to RPG makers and MV is the first one I've bought. I'm enjoying the learning experience though! And its awesome to find a nice community of people willing to help you with the problems you run into. I've had help with Generator issues to learning how variables and events work. I hope to finish a small game and then work my way up to bigger and better games as time goes on.

Interact

Signature

Mirrors lie. But we have been trained to believe what they show us. I do not use a mirror to judge myself any longer. Instead I look to the people I love and trust that will tell me with honesty what I want to know about myself. I can now laugh at what the mirror tries to say. "Your skin is awful." "You look fat" "Your teeth are yellow." "You need to wear makeup!" I can now reply back, "I am beautiful. I am exactly as I should be. I can choose to look how I want. I am in control of my life and body. Not you."