Recent content by DeusEx

1. DeusEx

Starting point for text-based adventure game

I want to make a game very similar to text-based adventure game "Lifeline"(Link on viki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeline_(mobile_game) link on gameplay ) in RPG MAKER MV. Can someone please give me a good starting point / roadmap for this? Of course I can easily make map as a background...
  2. DeusEx

I want to thank RPG maker community

I would like to thank the community of this site for all help that you are giving us, ordinary users. Now MV Maker work in my Steam account and I am very happy to use this new version. And I'm sad to see how many people are always focused negative on the smallest bugs and defects in so new...
  3. DeusEx

RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Not sure is it right place to ask, but: can anyone suggest me a web hosting for future MV games? Now for only small traffic - 10-20 visitors per day. And one more: does it possible to make/order a plugin to place save games in cloud?
  4. DeusEx

I am talking about resolutions like 1024*768 or 1280*1024. It's very "old" resolutions.  I just can not understand why the capabilitiys provided by Yanfly's Engine (@NameofYourGod bless him!) not go as part of RPGmaker engine itself by default.  It like situation with SideView battle system in...
  5. DeusEx

After watching today's video about plugins I have a question: why "resolution change" functionality not a part of RPGMaker MV itself? Don't get me wrong - I am extremely grateful to Yanfly for his Yanfly Engine Plugin, but why this functionality realized outside RPGMaker official developer? I...
  6. DeusEx

Preorder RPG Maker MV today on Steam and very, Very, VERY happy! Build in sideview battle system + HTML5 export is awesome features. Now I am start learning JavaScript to use MV more efficient.  btw: from my point of view the current price is very low for this maker. It cost (same as VXAce)...
  7. DeusEx

Hobbyist Photography

You can look on my photos here https://500px.com/dmitrenko In fact I start make digital photos since 2001, via 2 Megapixel(!) camera.  Now it's hobby + additional source of income. I do commercial photos from time to time.
  8. DeusEx

Galenmereth's Box of Photography

Yes, your cat is definitely awesome!
  9. DeusEx

List of Unencrypted Games

May I ask here: is Subterranean Starfield (LITE) don't use any scripts/modules and use only events?
  10. DeusEx

RPG MAKER MV Discussion Thread II

I don't mean JS  "superior" to any language including Ruby, I mean we can make any type of game/game mechanic based on MV if all classes are open. Or am I wrong?
  11. DeusEx

Look like we can do literally ANYTHING with JS based on RPGmaker engine. (if all classes are open)
  12. DeusEx

Does information on this forum about JavaScript in MV is 100% sure and we all can start learn it while we waiting for MV relise date?
  13. DeusEx

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

Build in side-view battle system + higher resolution + HTML5! I am totally happy =) Absolutelly!  :) p.s. I THROW MONEY AT THE MONITOR BUT NOTHING HAPPENS!
  14. DeusEx

IDE for Ruby (for RPGMaker scripts)

Thanks for answers! Which version of RubyMine are you using?
  15. DeusEx

IDE for Ruby (for RPGMaker scripts)

I try to search for answer, but didn't found any info (may be because IDE as word is too short for site search) Does anyone use any IDE (like RubyMine from JetBrains for example) to test their scripts or before place it to RPGMaker projects? Or software like this doesn't suitable for RPGmaker...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guuh1