Devildimos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Today is a great day! Ancient Dungeons Version 0.91 just got uploaded! Let us play it together.
    We need testers to find some bugs here!
    I also want to challenge everyone!
    Who can get the most achievement points within 1 week in AD starting today! >:D
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28

Please do not use profile posts to recruit testers. Start a thread in the Project Recruitment section.

When you play test your own game knowing what you need to do. You end up saying. "This is error free so far."
    You give the game to a friend, he play test your game and goes. "Dude, this npc ask for 10 wood and 5 cloth... But he did not take the items!"
    You realize that you got more work to do O_O
    Quick question about the damage Formula (vx ace)
    b.mdf > 7 ? 0 : b.addState(54)
    how to get this to work?
    Kes
    Kes
    At least part of that formula is in Javascript instead of Ruby, so it will never work. I suggest you start a thread in the VX Ace support forum.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    The VX Ace syntax for adding a state to the target is b.add_state(54), not b.addState(54) . Additionally, the "false" case doesn't have a damage value that it returns, which could be a problem. I might rewrite as:
    if (b.mdf <= 7); b.add_state(54); end; 0

In the future, please do not use Status Updates to ask help questions. Create a new thread on the correct board instead, like @Kes suggested.
    Devildimos
    Devildimos
    I apologize. I did not though that a small question like this would need an either new thread. I did start one anyway. Thank you for your help guys <3
    Power Word: Kill as if I wasn't over doing it already.
    My modified Power Word Kill description :
    You whisper a word to the selected creature. This creature will take 100 damage. If the target has more than 100 max health. This spell will do 50 damage instead.
    I can't wait for my next update release of new spells for my game :rock-right:
    When you make a spell that seems a bit overpowered... But you just don't want to reduce it because it is satisfying to watch. -Storm of Vengeance
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Haha, I know the feeling!! Generally my approach for skills like that is NOT to weaken them directly, but instead to add some kind of condition or cooldown to them. For example, can only be used against targets with <50% HP remaining, or has a cooldown of 3 turns after being used. That way, your players can turn to this spell as a cornerstone, but they don't spam it mindlessly b/c it's better than everything else.
    Devildimos
    Devildimos
    Those are great ways to counter the mindlessly spamming. I am using Falcao Pearl ABS and made the skill Storm of Vengeance from D&D. Which is lightning, acid rain and hail all at once! My poor goblins did not stand a chance.
    Luckily I put a heavy cooldown on this! Thanks for your tips
    A question. I do not want to spam. But If I like to give out a "Progress update" Should I edit my post or simple reply to my threat?
    Devildimos
    Devildimos
    thank you slimmmeiske2:hswt:
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    You're welcome. (I hope that was a bit clear :aswt:) I forgot to mention, buy you could always edit your last post, but I wouldn't recommend it in this case, unless it's only been a few hours.
    Devildimos
    Devildimos
    I guess I'll stick with my Progress Spoiler. :rock-right: Thank you for your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RepentantSky