devisous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Waiting for the Steam Summer Sale to start..
    Reactions: HOLYMOTHER
    HOLYMOTHER
    HOLYMOTHER
    Whatcha gonna get?

There's a game called Dread Delusion I'm going to buy. Maybe some other things, like Colony Ship. If TW Warhammer III is really cheap I'll finally buy it, but I've heard it isn't up to snuff.
    devisous
    devisous
    I'm 100% getting MZ, debating on getting Omori, probably going to get the Particle Effects DLC for MZ too. As for other games, I'm not sure. I'm just content to play Stardew Valley and Final Fantasy all day, lol.
    I accidentally installed a ransomware and uninstalled it *just* before it encrypted everything. Oh my lord.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    "reinstalling your OS" wouldn't do anything if one of your files is still infected, as was the case during the W98 era, with lots of viruses that would copy themselves into removable media.
    the moment you plugged anything in that USB port, you'd be spreading the virus.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    for trojans or keyloggers, reinstalling your OS would restore you control in case your PC is taken over, but for worms you need to quarantine that hardware and do a thorough cleaning from the outside.
    ts50
    ts50
    I've had to recover my computer from ransomware just one time and I did that by installing Linux from a USB stick.
    Everyday it's the same thing.

1. wake up
    2. work on my game
    3. destroy the game's code in a new way
    4. stress
    5. the solution was in front of me the entire time
    Avy's MV stuff is a godsend for the "I don't have enough monsters" issue.
    Avery
    Avery
    :3
    Iron_Brew
    Iron_Brew
    I can't work with generic monsters, always gotta make my own!
    Tanarex
    Tanarex
    I had the same issue with Ace. I thought I'd try making an underwater level. Let's see how many sea creature battlers they have and it's just ... a jellyfish. That's it. Ok, how about sea monsters...and a Sahagin. Ok, they got to have plenty of beast creatures... and a Behemoth. What the heck is a Behemoth? Meanwhile, they have 27 battler humans.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rolo1991