Recent content by devonxm1014

1. Eye bag resource

I suppose I can do that, so I'll experiment that for the meantime. Though I suppose there might be an existing one that is drastically better than what I might pull off.
  2. Eye bag resource

Hello guys, I have been looking deep and hard for one particular asset. I want to make a character that is sleep deprived because who can't resist those kinds of people? Searching it here, there are no results that match it, not even in sites identical to this, so I would appreciate it if...
  3. Force Action error

It works now, thank you very much, caethyril (err, is there some way to tag someone?) Problem resolved, this thread is ready to be closed anytime!
  4. Force Action error

I will test this out right away. Thank you for the assistance!
  5. Force Action error

Hiya guys, I could use some help as I am new with this Force Action. I am using plugins from Yanfly, and trying to make a functional state until... I have used this for my State, and it led to what you see above here: <Custom Leave Effect> var skill = 112; var target = -2...
  6. Hairstyle Request

Ill do just that, thanks!
  7. Hairstyle Request

Hmm, yeah, I remember visiting that one, but I wonder if there is any SV, TV, TVD, and Variation sprites though asides from that of the face.
  8. Hairstyle Request

Hello again, right now, I'm looking for someone who has a hairstyle identical to Jin Kazama. I saw from Phantom Deemo, but his link is broken and corrupt that I can't even unzip it. For reference, this is what it looks like, and if anyone has a copy, please lemme know
  9. Looking for some horns

Hey, guys! I've just joined recently, and I have been seeing some horns, which I have no idea on what category do they belong to in the generator, and even if I did know, there is actually one kind of horn that I am looking for, specifically MV. If anyone is familiar with Nubian goats and their...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9