Recent content by Devselia

1. Devselia

aa thanks ;u;

aa thanks ;u;
  2. Devselia

Yep, I've done pretty much everything (cept the music/sounds which are provided by a friend ^^)...

Yep, I've done pretty much everything (cept the music/sounds which are provided by a friend ^^) Also, thank you ovo!!
  3. Devselia

https://tapas.io/episode/149746 (forewarning, it has horror elements and depression stuff ouo;; )

https://tapas.io/episode/149746 (forewarning, it has horror elements and depression stuff ouo;; )
  4. Devselia

Sorry for being inactive vuv;; been really busy and working on a comic. Hopefully will have some...

Sorry for being inactive vuv;; been really busy and working on a comic. Hopefully will have some more free time in April.
  5. Devselia

Aww thanks! I have mistakenly done something like that in the past xDD I used to get anxious...

Aww thanks! I have mistakenly done something like that in the past xDD I used to get anxious when I don't work on something (Still kinda do orz) but yes things are getting better owo)d yay
  6. Devselia

Art Shmart

@Zebestian Ah ty!! I can see what you mean about the eyes xD I haven't worked on them yet. When I start my drawings, I usually just splash colours on it first, then refine it afterwards (and usually the eyes are really herpderp bc of that :kaoswt2:) Regardless, when I get to them I'll keep what...
  7. Devselia

Feeling a bit better I think xD;;

Feeling a bit better I think xD;;
  8. Devselia

Art Shmart

Some album art I've been working on for a music friend :kaophew:
  9. Devselia

Art Shmart

@HexMozart88 Aww thanks! The fox waifu was actually a drawing for a friend of mine (their character) So I don't know much about them :kaoswt2: "Umbrella Girl" will reoccur soon tho ovo (Haven't posted much due to being sick :kaosigh: but I think I'll upload some more sketches soon!)
  10. Devselia

Art Shmart

@Marquise* Ah thank you :kaojoy: I should probably upload some of my game characters later (I mean... right now they're just doodles. I can't do any game progression due to currently having limited knowledge for rpgm:kaodes: )
  11. Devselia

Ah thanks guys ; u ;

Ah thanks guys ; u ;
  12. Devselia

Having the flu is unpleasant (´Д`;; ) /obvs

Having the flu is unpleasant (´Д`;; ) /obvs
  13. Devselia

My art and literature thread

Ooo the music's very relaxing :kaoluv: well done!
  14. Devselia

Art Shmart

@Sauteed_Onion I can see that :kaojoy:!! @RepG aaa ty! I have some wips here and this random pixel thing I made
  15. Devselia

Art Shmart

@Puruiro Thank you :kaocry: that means a lot!!!! Posting doodles

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG
Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rpgmaker_mf