Recent content by DGDgamer

1. DGDgamer

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

So I have been working with the maps I made with the 1.2 RPG maker and it wont load the maps in the new 1.3. I then tried to create it over in the new 1.3 but it still will not load the map correctly. I want to be clear there is no error when loading the map, it will just load to black. The...
  2. DGDgamer

TY TY TY! Whoooo oops. I appreciate the quick response.
  3. DGDgamer

I looked back at this because I didn't remember him doing that. The only thing I found was region ID script. I need water to move like the game. Tiled allows for this but does not translate to the game. This is the issue I was asking about above. If you have something on this please correct me...
  4. DGDgamer

Now that RPG MV 1.3.0 is out what will be the ETA on 1.2 version of tiled? Will it allow for animated tiles?
  5. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

I helped create a video tutorial that can be found on YouTube and passed the demo to PrimeHoover to process when he is ready. For now here is the video: [\spoiler]
  6. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Rose Garden, EDIT: figured it out. It turns I cannot put (Main) like this in the comments. Not sure why. but it works now. Thank you for your help. Edited 5 hours ago by Rose Guardian Figured out the problem Often brackets or parentheses are used by the engine for code processing and...
  7. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Okay so I took the screen capture of the console command and this was done in a new game with only your plugin and Yanfly MMM.
  8. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Hey Prime it is good to see you back. I am trying out the 2.0 version before incorporating it into the game. I think if it works it will make a good multi-item journal. I am having an issue though. When following the steps you list on the front page, or even when I try to alter them, I get a...
  9. DGDgamer

Thank You for the suggestion. I will look into that for the future videos. The demo was done before this last update. I will need to check for issues before I can comment on that.
  10. DGDgamer

Okay I got the basic demo up and I was able to reduce the size to around 35Mb. I hope it helps with any questions. I also have a YouTube video that takes a step by step tutorial. The video should be up in around an hour. For the video https://youtu.be/jzqYjoK4JAk For the Demo...
  11. DGDgamer

I know you're busy, but I was wondering if you could set up a demo. It can be brief I just need to see how you export and set up with in RPG Maker. I'm unable to get it to work and your video above cuts off while before you finish the map. Update: I was able to get it to work. I think I will...
  12. DGDgamer

Jay's Dual Tech system

He allows for plugin editing through script calls. This would be for script writers like yourself that need to modify it to your needs. The cost is taken from all involved parties through default. This means if you want the total for the spell to be 100 MP then it will take 100MP from all...
  13. DGDgamer

Jay's Dual Tech system

So this is how I have understood this script. If you want to learn a technique based on a condition such as: Actor 1 has a sword Actor 2 has fire Actor 1 and 2 are in the party Actor 1 and/or 2 learn flame sword This would be a basic representation of the script. The characters...
  14. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Okay I first want to say I am not being mean...I assume this is you first delve into code. The thing is spelling and punctuation counts. You need to always look to see if there is a comma missing or something of the sorts. In your case it is not working because Primary should be "primary." The...
  15. DGDgamer

PH - Quest Book

Do not use underscores when stating the title of your quest. It should be "PHQuestbook add Collect 3 Rat Tails for Father"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
Made a video showcasing 56 plugins I've installed and used in the first 5 minutes of my game. (No battle related plugins involved.) :LZScheeze:

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyonStop