Recent content by dgo1980

1. [Request]Oblivion Wait and Time System Plugin

i'm using mog time system is similar to Elders scroll without time window you can use an event example a bed when you push ok,you can choose if you want sleep 1 or 2 or 3 hours or month week etc
  2. KISS Faction System

how to add this in to Main menu manager yanfly?
  3. Simple Bombs: How to make Explodable Objects

thank you i need that!.
  4. Death Sounds

it working for me thank you
  5. How to get an event to damage player on contact?

please can you up load a photo? of variables
  6. Actors Friendship System

Please help i can´t do it to work
  7. Orange Overlay

Hi one question how to remove layer light with comand or call? i don´t no how to do it,i'm using mog time system when is dark you can see the sun beam it´s a pain in the neck thank you.
  8. Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Thank you galv! it´s working with 1.6.1
  9. Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

the organiced folder with plugyn animate fog not working,
  10. Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

can you show me the line to change?
  11. Orange Overlay

i dont understan how to use two diferent paralax layer or only you can use one?
  12. [Tool] YEP_ActSeq Assistant

link not full version?
  13. Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

god job,if you have time can you make a demo?I think this script have everything i wanted thankyou. :)
  14. Animated Enemies

Hello one question  i have a problem when i set the sprite always look to the left thak you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplexiaSphinx