Recent content by Dhaundre

1. Dhaundre

Events not working while Text Box displaying

Galv had the solution.  I wonder why it didn't work the first time i tried it!!! Thanks all and sorry for wasting your time! http://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-messages-without-wait/
  2. Dhaundre

Here it is, thanks a lot :) Edit: All of them are "parallel process"
  3. Dhaundre

Well, I know that there are a lot of topics about this, but not one of them solves my problem. I have a lot of events running.  1) Main event (character) (Parallel Process) PAGE 1 @- Walk backwards @- Jump forward @- trigger Switch HIT ONE (on) @- trigger local switch A (on) --- PAGE 2...
  4. Dhaundre

Fade in/out text boxes. [Ace]

I'll do just that, Thank you all :)
  5. Dhaundre

Iavra Animate Everything

Thanks, but the text is still over my picture.. I think I'll have to make it using photoshop and this script. Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
  6. Dhaundre

Thanks ^^ It's working, the fading is beautiful, but the text is over my black picture :( I don't know it text boxes are over everything or what, but it works with everything but text :( I'll keep trying, but thanks a lot for your detailed help in the other thread :)
  7. Dhaundre

Yep, thanks a lot, I always read the config and study what I use. I'm trying to learn but some things are easier than others ^^ This one tells me to place it under the class of the object I want to animate and this is a little hard for me. I've read it over and over but it seems like chinese...
  8. Dhaundre

Iavra Animate Everything

Hi There :) I'd like to animate a black screen to fade in and out over an ongoing text box so it should look like the text is fading in and out. I have a lot of scripts in my game but this one seems advanced and I really don't know how to install it.  I've placed it under Game_Picture but...
  9. Dhaundre

That script sounds amazing but the installation is driving me crazy :D I have like 3 weeks of RPG Maker in my back xD Although I have like 30 scripts functioning perfect in my game, I really don't know how to install this properly xD I'll go to the script thread and cry for help there, but...
  10. Dhaundre

Thanks for answering! I'm not using scrolling text because I have to wait for the text to get to the top of the screen and I want to be on the screen like 3 seconds, not until it disappears.  For example my text is: "Nâgo was a mage" and I want it to be on the screen 3 seconds because it...
  11. Dhaundre

Hi There! I'm trying to make my intro a little more proffesiona,l and I don't like the way the text pops up. Is there any way (script or not) to make the text (text box, transparent) appear gradually?  Thanks in advance!
  12. Dhaundre

Full Enemy Customization

Thanks a lot for this tutorial ^^ Great work.
  13. Dhaundre

Steal Gold from players (Enemy Skill or DMG formula)

Working perfect :) Thanks for the explanation and solution, that's just what I wanted.  Have a nice day :D
  14. Dhaundre

Thanks for the minitutorial ^^ Now things are clearer ;)
  15. Dhaundre

This is working fine! Thanks a lot!  :D   :rock-left:   On the other hand, I find the suggestion from ksjp17 very interesting and I'll use the state advice in other situations, it'll be useful ^^ How would the formula x = $game_party.gold ; x *= 0.2 ; $game_party.lose_gold(x); 0 be if i...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swadewade