Recent content by dhofari9

1. RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

Hello there .. I have problem when downloading ver. 0.05 everything is ok accept the body it seems not appearing !? Please help EDIT: Sorry people my fault .. just clicking on missing icon solve the problem.
  2. RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

woow thats great .. so, we will see the first Ver this month ??
  3. TypeError "Cannot read property 'height' of undefined

it happen to me also when i change the enemy position ( bat pic ) far behind before it was working .. but, when i put some yanfly plugin its creach
  4. Ho sorry for that .. if the maker include it as DLC it will be great ..

Ho sorry for that .. if the maker include it as DLC it will be great ..
  5. drawtext & drawtextEx

not give up please .. i am also searching for it i just have the same problem you have here .. so i need to pop up the topic
  6. yah maybe you are right .. but , please keep this in your mind for future  we really need it

yah maybe you are right .. but , please keep this in your mind for future  we really need it
  7. Hi there .. I want to ask you something .. Where is the Arabic translation fixes in rpg maker...

Hi there .. I want to ask you something .. Where is the Arabic translation fixes in rpg maker MV ?? The text in the system menu is fine but in massage or in typing massage the text is not working. The letters is not connected and it is backwards !! I use a third party program to just...
  8. Window Pop

wow this is nice .. thanks for this man, keep the good work
  9. Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

my antivirus detect threats on the JS of yours .. when i try to download it or save in the plugin it is alarm me .. this is not good :( this is great plugin but what i can do !!
  10. MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

I love it .. i learn more new thing here thank you for your effort ^_^
  11. Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

again thank you  for your helping I just change the id switches and name it ^_^ keep the good work
  12. Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

Oh I see ( my bad ) .. thank you very much Kaus I am new to RPG maker I actually thought the switch is for command calling or something .. now if I switch off the id switches .. this well affect on what piratically ?? 
  13. Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

Hi Kaus .. I really like your plugin and I use it always .. but, I don't know if someone have the same problem as me or not .. you see in this 2 pic   I start a new project with only your plugin without any other plugin in a small map I put 2 spirit ( s1 & s2) and i create an event...
  14. Show sword when using a sword skill

I am using Yanfly's Battle System, Skill Core, Action Sequence 1, 2 and 3 but the sword not showing up !! did i missing something ? EDIT: I follow the link that avian put it and find the solution eventually ..  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

e8K8iHS.png

I need to focus on some other stuff for now, so i won't be working on the other expressions for a while, but i wanted to share anyway <3
She also has a name now: Devali, or Dev(i) for short :)
So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rins