Recent content by Diablerie

1. Diablerie

RMMZ I can't get Cyclone to work.

I got it! I'll leave what I did here, maybe I can help someone in the future. To find out the version of NWJS the RPGM is currently using, open the task manager. Find the "nwjs", right click, properties and then details. You will have the necessary information. RPG Maker MZ 1.4 is currently...
  2. Diablerie

Yes, thanks, but I've read the page and thread from beginning to end. Fortunately in the thread some people manage to fix the errors, but unfortunately they don't specify how. However, the overview I got from reading (and sorry if I'm talking nonsense) is that it's all based on the NWJS version...
  3. Diablerie

Right. I tried to make the folderpath as simple as possible, and I got the same errors. About the message that aren't in english, it says: "The specified procedure could not be found." And about having the game in the library, sorry. I got it wrong. I believed that it was only possible to...
  4. Diablerie

Hi. I'm trying to use the Cyclone plugin so that my game has achievements on Steam. I followed this step by step: https://hudell.com/greenworks-mz/ I'm sure I didn't make a mistake to match things: Then the game folders and the lib folder: But I keep getting the same error messages...
  5. Diablerie

What am I doing wrong when deploying?

Really?! Well, maybe that's the end of the case. I just don't know how I'm going to do with Steam achievements now. Because the tutorial I was following required messing around with things in the www folder. But I'm going to poke around here and see if I can find anything. Thanks!
  6. Diablerie

I haven't changed anything in the deploy options. But I've tried using the encrypt options just to see the result. Same thing. Tried to verify file integrity on Steam. Same result. I plan on completely uninstalling and installing again the MZ. This won't affect the game development at all...
  7. Diablerie

No, I've already tried deploying it about five times. And I always delete what goes wrong. I've tried changing folders, everything. Unfortunately always the same result.
  8. Diablerie

Hi! I'm trying to learn how to put Steam achievements in my game. For that, I need to deploy to have an executable version. However, when I try, the final game folder just looks like the normal folder. I saw in videos and images that there should be only two folders. "www" and "locales". But...
  9. Diablerie

RMMZ Help for coloring text in the "Name Window" (MessageCore)

I managed it myself by tinkering with the plugin. If anyone ever falls into this thread: Just create a macro in the plugin options!
  10. Diablerie

RMMZ Help for coloring text in the "Name Window" (MessageCore)

Hello, I am using MessageCore from VisuStella. The text coloring option is not working in the Name Window, only in the Text Window. What I need to do? Thanks in advance!
  11. Diablerie

RMMZ Sell only a single unit of an item?

Hi, I hope it's not too late. Sorry for the delay, but the last few days were complicated. Come on! The plugin worked perfectly for the purpose of applying limited stock to the shops, however... I'm using CoreEngine, MessageCore and MainMenuCore plugins from VisuStella. So the menus got a...
  12. Diablerie

Wow! Thank you very much. I already stopped building the game for today, but tomorrow I will definitely test it. Thanks again and good job!
  13. Diablerie

Hi! I will try to be as direct as possible. Is there any plugin that will allow me to have sellers sell only a single unit of an item? Or even put a limited stock of items in stores? I am using MZ version. Searching through the forum and Google I found a HIME plugin, but it doesn't seem...
  14. Diablerie

RMMZ Main Menu Core: calling a common event without having to choose the character

I was using the second "common events" tab of the plugin. I switched to the first one and it worked perfectly. I think one is different from the other. The first doesn't ask to select characters. I think problem solved.
  15. Diablerie

RMMZ Main Menu Core: calling a common event without having to choose the character

Here is the thing: I click in "Time", which has the duty to execute a common event. After that, this screen appears, for me to choose a character: Only after this, the click, the event runs: The part about having to choose a character doesn't make sense and that's where I want help.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michaeldiangelo