Dickjutsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Decided I needed the new graphics card when Total War: Shogun 2 generals didn't have faces in battle. Looks much better now.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    faces > no faces!
    Dickjutsu
    Dickjutsu
    Too true. I should now be able to play Divinity: Dragon Commander without it crashing now.
    Found out my judge in the IGMC gave me a 15 for presentation and a 1 for gameplay. Ouch!
    Hmm. Nobunaga's Ambition will be $49.99 for the first week upon release. KOEI-Tecmo, how you tempt me so!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany