Diego2112
Last Activity:
Dec 24, 2018
Home Page:
Clandestine Operations

Share This Page

Diego2112

The Gaming Gamer Who Games, Male, from Under there...

Veteran

New Logo, took me two hours to make. I feel pretty good about it! Thoughts? Dec 20, 2018

Diego2112 was last seen:
Dec 24, 2018
    1. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      New Logo, took me two hours to make. I feel pretty good about it! Thoughts?
      1. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Looks like an old pirate flag :D
        The skull however looks a bit rushed/sloppy (sorry) around the teeth and eye if I'm brutally honest, but I like it as an overall logo :)
        Dec 20, 2018
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        The skull is actually the exact same as Stede Bonnet. I used his flag (and Calico Jack's) as the base.

I appreciate the feedback though--I may try and clean that up, though my art skills are... Lackluster at best?
        Dec 21, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        I knew it had A piraty feel to it :D Just keep at it. Skills can grow ;)
        Dec 21, 2018
        Diego2112 likes this.
    2. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      see me fail at Jalopy! Or don't, it's pretty bad.
    3. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Did another stream-played "Jalopy." Check it out on my YouTube (link in profile) tomorrow at 12PM EST!
    4. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Time to do some Gaming. After all, I *am* the Gaming Gamer who Games!
    5. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Kicking depression in the arse by making progress on my brand! Who knew being productive helped? lol
      1. Markus I., mlogan and Finnuval like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        haha yeah I do. Hope you have a good rest.
        Dec 19, 2018
        Diego2112 likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        I get it too. What happened wasn't okay, but the situation is now okay because things resolved in a healthy fashion. The event doesn't negatively impact your life anymore, and isn't an indication of further bad things to be wary of, so now, everything is fine. Right?

Sleep well!
        Dec 19, 2018
        Diego2112 likes this.
      5. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        Exactly right!
        Dec 20, 2018
    6. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Just did my first Twitch Stream. Loved it. Diego2112Twitch for the video, 3 hours of my mate Aethir and I avoiding death (narrowly at that)!
    7. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      I do believe this is the longest I've been consistently active on this forum in nearly 4 years! May 2015ish? So uh, go me?
      1. Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Yay us! Pat on the back!
        Dec 14, 2018
        Diego2112 likes this.
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Seriously tho, I've been here since Nov 2015 (and using RPG Maker since way before that) but haven't been really active since about 1.5 year ago.
        Dec 14, 2018
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        That clip pretty much sums up how I feel, yeah.
        Dec 15, 2018
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    8. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      My Kiddo is getting into VX Ace via a key I had from Humble. Figure I might get back into development of something or other myself maybe.
      1. Shaz and Finnuval like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I fave two keys for mv, two for 2k3 and one for VXAce... Have no kids :(
        Dec 12, 2018
        Finnuval and Diego2112 like this.
      3. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        Only have the one kid, and she's a handful. Learning to use the engine, though, via YouTube. Very proud!
        Dec 12, 2018
        Poryg and Finnuval like this.
    9. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      140 Character Limit--I'm checking in. Never stay long anymore. Too much life. Too much death. Ah well.
    10. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Nothing is no my mind.  I am in my nothing box.  Trying to veg.  Working on a short game idea to have done by April 30th, 6:06PM.

Why? 

Because reasons.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Good luck with the game Xenos! Going to put it up on the forums?
        Apr 5, 2016
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        Nah, ended up blowing up in my face in the most epic way possible.  Still working on it, and eventually will post it over on my Facebook page.  Now that I've found some of what I need to make it work, we'll see how it goes.
        May 6, 2016
    11. mlogan
      mlogan
      Hey! Good to see you around!
      1. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        It's good to be back. I'm one of those guys that pops in and out pretty irregularly, though. ;)
        Apr 29, 2015
    12. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Today marks the day that my "Summer Development Cycle" starts up. Come to realize that I only work on games once a year--during the summer. Because traditionally, that's the only time I've ever had time, thanks to work/school/life.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        That might not be a bad thing if you are trying to pump out a good game. The problem when you have a bunch of time on your hands is that its easy to take it for granted, waste it away and not get all that much done. As long as you make your limited time count you can still get some great work done.
        Apr 28, 2015
    13. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Had a death in the family. Going back into semi-permanent hiatus.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Oh no, dude. I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you man. His peace be with you during this tragic time.
        Sep 11, 2014
      2. Shion Kreth
        Shion Kreth
        Sorry for your loss Xenos.
        Sep 11, 2014
    14. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      I go back to work in the morning... First day since my back to back hospitalizations. What I thought was a spider bite was actually a scorpion sting. Fun times. We'll see how a nearly 12 hours shift does me.
      1. Julien Brightside
        Julien Brightside
        Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
        Jul 7, 2014
    15. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Well, goodnight everyone. Tomorrow is going to be a nice lazy day, spent watching Cosmos: A Personal Voyage (I grew up on it, and I prefer Sagan to Tyson-I like the way he talks better, his enunciation makes me giggle). Very much like my science. *Nods* Y'all take care.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You too mang.
        Jul 5, 2014
    16. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      So yeah, turns out my heart don't like me right now, and I've a parasite exasperating the situation. Prognosis is good. Why am I posting this here? Because I like you guys, and consider you friends.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Ah that sounds awful I hope you'll feel better soon.
        Jul 5, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Take it easy, rest up, relax and let this whole thing blow over. I've been where you are.... almost... and I have a feel for what it's like.

take it easy, meng.
        Jul 5, 2014
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        thanks guys, taking it REAL easy tonight, firing up some chocolate in the Scarab, and having a couple fingers of Who Hit John to keep them parasites down. Sleeping late tomorrow and Sunday, and trying it again on Monday.

They also got me on some funny med with a name I can't pronounce for the life of me... Can't take it and my pain pill though, so it's a tossup! ;)
        Jul 5, 2014
    17. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      On my way back to the hospital... Getting dayum tired of this.
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Again?! Man, that's the worst. I hope you get better soon and a bit more permanently this time.
        Jul 5, 2014
    18. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Home from the ER. Going to bed. Feel like sh*t.
      1. Deleted
        Deleted
        Get Well soon
        Jul 4, 2014
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Dude, please take care of yourself. ;-:
        Jul 4, 2014
    19. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Aaaaand off to the hospital I go. Turns out I was (probably) bitten by something in the warehouse at work today. Arm's been sore today, sure, but dang, now it's all swollen and puffy and hurts to touch it. Fever is also spiking. Fun, fun times. I'll let y'all know if/when I'm back around!
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I'll br prayin' for ya. Please take care of yourself. >_<
        Jul 3, 2014
    20. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Might end up back in the hospital tonight... Am very sick right now. If fever don't soon go down, will be headed on.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        prayers, man
        Jul 3, 2014
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I know what you mean, I don't know how my loved ones put up with it either. They say I'm worth it, but I'm not sure how. I'm blessed for certain. I'm glad you've got a good support structure too, it makes such a huge difference!
        Jul 3, 2014
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        thanks, mlogan. I'll surely take 'em!

Sharm, it really does make a difference! I asked my wife, though-her response: "I said in sickness and in health, I meant it."

I'm a bit choked up at the moment... :')
        Jul 3, 2014
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtXmJj0cpUoX-LRv1Qn2kg
    Clandestine Operations
    About Me:
    Gamer/Maker, YouTuber, Twitch Streamer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Games, Gaming, Music, Musicians, World Building, Character Creation
    Hey there, hi there, ho there, and just how the heck are ya? I'm Diego, the Gaming Gamer Who Games, and welcome to my profile! I'm so very glad you could stop by, and are interested in learning about little ol' me.

First off, I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the entire world, someone who supports me, builds me up, and helps keep me in line. Why she stays with me, I never will know--the gods know I screw up enough, so I'm blessed to have her. We've got a great kid, who also uses VX Ace, and is currently using YouTube tutorials to make her very first game! Proud Papa am I!

Second, I've been around the world a time or two (or ten), doing some things, and some stuff, with various and sundry people. Middle East, Former Soviet Bloc Europe, Northern Africa... Yeah, good times. So uh, yeah. I've seen some things. And some stuff...

I wouldn't recommend it.

Used to play in a band (quite a few, actually), still occasionally pick up an instrument and do things with it and whatnot.

I do the YouTubes. I do the Twitch. Nothing related to anything RPG Maker, to be fair, but I do the things with stuff! Stop out and say "Hi" sometime, help me build my channel!

Generally when I do make games, they have some very... well, odd humor. Odd, dark, black. And the stories tend to have a slightly darker tint to them. I don't do happy very well. The stories I write are what you'd expect from a half-madman like me. Death abounds, not much light--but when it is there, it's all the more precious.

Uh, outside that, go ahead and ask anything you'd like to know. I'm pretty open aboot most things, but do reserve the right to jerk ya around before answering! ;)

Signature

The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol... (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)

--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!
    Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf paraphrase of Kamina

Hiding won't help you, you see... I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!