Diego2112
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New Logo, took me two hours to make. I feel pretty good about it! Thoughts?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Looks like an old pirate flag :D
    The skull however looks a bit rushed/sloppy (sorry) around the teeth and eye if I'm brutally honest, but I like it as an overall logo :)
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    The skull is actually the exact same as Stede Bonnet. I used his flag (and Calico Jack's) as the base.

I appreciate the feedback though--I may try and clean that up, though my art skills are... Lackluster at best?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I knew it had A piraty feel to it :D Just keep at it. Skills can grow ;)
    Did another stream-played "Jalopy." Check it out on my YouTube (link in profile) tomorrow at 12PM EST!
    Kicking depression in the arse by making progress on my brand! Who knew being productive helped? lol
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    haha yeah I do. Hope you have a good rest.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I get it too. What happened wasn't okay, but the situation is now okay because things resolved in a healthy fashion. The event doesn't negatively impact your life anymore, and isn't an indication of further bad things to be wary of, so now, everything is fine. Right?

Sleep well!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Exactly right!
    Just did my first Twitch Stream. Loved it. Diego2112Twitch for the video, 3 hours of my mate Aethir and I avoiding death (narrowly at that)!
    I do believe this is the longest I've been consistently active on this forum in nearly 4 years! May 2015ish? So uh, go me?
    140 Character Limit--I'm checking in. Never stay long anymore. Too much life. Too much death. Ah well.
    Nothing is no my mind.  I am in my nothing box.  Trying to veg.  Working on a short game idea to have done by April 30th, 6:06PM.

Why? 

Because reasons.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Good luck with the game Xenos! Going to put it up on the forums?
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Nah, ended up blowing up in my face in the most epic way possible.  Still working on it, and eventually will post it over on my Facebook page.  Now that I've found some of what I need to make it work, we'll see how it goes.
    Hey! Good to see you around!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    It's good to be back. I'm one of those guys that pops in and out pretty irregularly, though. ;)
    Today marks the day that my "Summer Development Cycle" starts up. Come to realize that I only work on games once a year--during the summer. Because traditionally, that's the only time I've ever had time, thanks to work/school/life.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That might not be a bad thing if you are trying to pump out a good game. The problem when you have a bunch of time on your hands is that its easy to take it for granted, waste it away and not get all that much done. As long as you make your limited time count you can still get some great work done.
    Had a death in the family. Going back into semi-permanent hiatus.
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Oh no, dude. I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you man. His peace be with you during this tragic time.
    Shion Kreth
    Shion Kreth
    Sorry for your loss Xenos.
    I go back to work in the morning... First day since my back to back hospitalizations. What I thought was a spider bite was actually a scorpion sting. Fun times. We'll see how a nearly 12 hours shift does me.
    Well, goodnight everyone. Tomorrow is going to be a nice lazy day, spent watching Cosmos: A Personal Voyage (I grew up on it, and I prefer Sagan to Tyson-I like the way he talks better, his enunciation makes me giggle). Very much like my science. *Nods* Y'all take care.
    So yeah, turns out my heart don't like me right now, and I've a parasite exasperating the situation. Prognosis is good. Why am I posting this here? Because I like you guys, and consider you friends.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Ah that sounds awful I hope you'll feel better soon.
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Take it easy, rest up, relax and let this whole thing blow over. I've been where you are.... almost... and I have a feel for what it's like.

take it easy, meng.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    thanks guys, taking it REAL easy tonight, firing up some chocolate in the Scarab, and having a couple fingers of Who Hit John to keep them parasites down. Sleeping late tomorrow and Sunday, and trying it again on Monday.

They also got me on some funny med with a name I can't pronounce for the life of me... Can't take it and my pain pill though, so it's a tossup! ;)
    On my way back to the hospital... Getting dayum tired of this.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Again?! Man, that's the worst. I hope you get better soon and a bit more permanently this time.
    Aaaaand off to the hospital I go. Turns out I was (probably) bitten by something in the warehouse at work today. Arm's been sore today, sure, but dang, now it's all swollen and puffy and hurts to touch it. Fever is also spiking. Fun, fun times. I'll let y'all know if/when I'm back around!
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    I'll br prayin' for ya. Please take care of yourself. >_<
    Might end up back in the hospital tonight... Am very sick right now. If fever don't soon go down, will be headed on.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    prayers, man
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I know what you mean, I don't know how my loved ones put up with it either. They say I'm worth it, but I'm not sure how. I'm blessed for certain. I'm glad you've got a good support structure too, it makes such a huge difference!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    thanks, mlogan. I'll surely take 'em!

Sharm, it really does make a difference! I asked my wife, though-her response: "I said in sickness and in health, I meant it."

I'm a bit choked up at the moment... :')
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipxenon