Diego2112
Last Activity:
Dec 24, 2018
Home Page:
Clandestine Operations

Share This Page

Diego2112

The Gaming Gamer Who Games, Male, from Under there...

Veteran

New Logo, took me two hours to make. I feel pretty good about it! Thoughts? Dec 20, 2018

Diego2112 was last seen:
Dec 24, 2018
    1. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      First time on FFXI in AGES. Going to be a good night, have a bottle of good liquor, a good woman, and the ENTIRE night ahead of us!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        Sun Breeze Festival. I've been on and off of it for nearly a decade now.

Is a fun game. If you ever get on, get on Sylph. It's the best server, and that's where my LS is. We'll hook you up.
        Jun 19, 2013
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Sure man I don't know when or if I will even get it but I'd be happy to if I do.
        Jun 19, 2013
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        No worries. If ya ever do, shoot me a PM on here or something, and I'll get you into the Linkshell.
        Jun 19, 2013
    2. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Bank of America SUCKS. They outright LIED TO ME about an issue, when I called them out on it, they started backpeddling and trying to explain away the situation. If you bank with 'em, my recommendation is to take your business elsewhere. As soon as I get cheques from another financial institution, *I* will be.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Your solution sounds like a prison style weapon, only, they use a sock and bars of soap.
        Jun 19, 2013
      3. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        BOA! a snake.
        Jun 19, 2013
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        @The Stranger-we call that a hazing device, used it on new recruits that f***ed up.

@Shin: dayum STRAIGHT, SNAKE IN THE GRASS (longwinded rant with lots of language, not good for kids to read)
        Jun 19, 2013
    3. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Yup, going to lay back down. Because why not? It's the kiddo's naptime, might as well get a bit of rest myself!
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        I've suffered from insomnia for about a decade. I usually end up taking about a 45 minute to an hour nap each day, I don't really SLEEP, just kind of lay there, staring at the ceiling. But it's restful, and that's the part that counts, I reckon.
        Jun 19, 2013
      3. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        TODAY, though... No, today was full blown passing out for nearly three hours.
        Jun 19, 2013
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's a good thing. Clearly, your body needed that three hour nap. Hehehe.
        Jun 19, 2013
    4. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      And so my friends, we say goodnight-time has claimed it's prize. But tonight will always last, as long as we keep alive the memories of paradise.
      1. NPC
        NPC
        Don't sleep in.
        Jun 18, 2013
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        My anniversary-I get to do whatever I want! ;)
        Jun 19, 2013
    5. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      In 10ish hours, it marks six years since my wife, the love of my life, the reason I get out of bed in the morning, walked down the aisle to take my hand. I don't know what I'd do without her-she has made me a better person, and reminded me that there IS good in the world, despite all the hell I've been through. I love her more than life. I can't say it enough.
      1. light487
        light487
        Congrats.. be is she really the reason you get out of bed in the morning? :p don't tell her that.. she might take it the wrong way :)
        Jun 18, 2013
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        I mean, if I HAD the option of making money staying in bed with her, I TOTALLY would... But, as both her and my daughter like to eat-every weekday, it's up at 6:10, regardless of how much insomnia has robbed me of sleep.

But yeah, I get the joke-and I DID chuckle!
        Jun 18, 2013
    6. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      F***ing magnets, man, how do they work? /ICP
      1. Dark Horseman
        Dark Horseman
        The answer lies in moving one next to your processing unit.
        Jun 18, 2013
    7. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Parenting done right: Getting your kid hooked on vinyl over CDs/MP3s, and getting her jamming out on Yes' album "Close to the Edge." She's dancing around right now to "And You and I." I am a proud papa, I tell ya what!
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        It's true. My daughter told me "Daddy, the big CD sounds nicer! It's WARM sounding!"

Keep in mind, she's 4.

Then again, she's grown up around musicians-she was six months old at one of my gigs, fist bumping everyone that came around. When she was old enough to walk, she started playing Uke.

SO proud of her!
        Jun 18, 2013
      3. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Ahh, a child growing up knowing what true and good music is, very few things are sweeter~
        Jun 18, 2013
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        ^^^TRUTH.
        Jun 18, 2013
    8. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Had a good rest, now it's time to have a good meal! After the good meal, it's time to watch good TV! Then play good games! Then have, to quote the hottest little mechanic that ever lived, "Have good sex!" /Browncoat for Life #Cantstopthesignal
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        It's only the most awesome show in the history of ever.
        Jun 18, 2013
      3. wildwes
        wildwes
        Hmph, can't say I've heard of it.....
        Jun 18, 2013
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        Firefly. Ran for less than a season. FOX cancelled it. Space Western. Netflix, GO!
        Jun 18, 2013
    9. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Have had one of the worst days I've had in ages. Too many bad memories, too many failures. I'm calling it early, going to go cuddle up to my wife and fall asleep in her arms. World, go to hell. I've got no use for you or your stupid mindless games.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Well have a well deserved rest; I hope it helps to relieve at least some if not all of your woes.
        Jun 18, 2013
    10. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Right, going to bed. Should have been in bed ages ago, but got a bit carried away writing. Happens from time to time. So, now, it's off to shower, then to hit the sack. Hopefully, I'll be asleep before too terribly long. On the bright, tomorrow is a short, 4 hour day at work. That'll leave... *counting on both hands* Seven, eight, nine-FIVE hours for working with my various projects!
    11. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Updating FFXI, getting dinner together, and just enjoying my loverly wife's company now that we've put the daughter to bed for the evening.
      1. Kyriaki
        Kyriaki
        Woot FFXI! I've been dying to go back but debating if I should for like months, love that game to bits though. Always nice to enjoy a quiet evening. ^^
        Jun 17, 2013
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I've never tried FF XI but it looked pretty interesting. Anyway I hope you enjoy your time together.
        Jun 17, 2013
    12. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Who has the Samurai Resource Pack? That's right-THIS GUY. Just bought it, and I've got to say-I'm already drooling. Can't wait to fire up the program and get to creating!
      1. Conect11
        Conect11
        Samurai is definitely a good pack, I enjoyed utilizing it in my current project.
        Jun 17, 2013
    13. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      YAY! On Monday I get to get the Samurai Pack! Because LATE BIRTHDAY MONEY! HELLS to the YEAH! I'm a bit excited-I'm'a talk with my wife about what she wants in a game and all that good stuff... But now, I'm going to go pass out because my pain pills are seriously making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And outside...
    14. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      YAY for PACs (Premature Atrial Constrictions). Lots of chest pain, light headed, can't rightly breath easy, either. Have my regular checkup with the cardiologist next week, but this is damned odd, considering I've been following instructions. Ah well... C'est La Vie...
      1. Travatar
        Travatar
        Yikes! Hope it goes well :(
        Jun 15, 2013
      2. GrandmaDeb
        GrandmaDeb
        Sorry~~~
        Jun 15, 2013
      3. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        No worries-I mean, I'm kind of used to it, just shocked that suddenly, despite all my adherence to doctor's orders, I'm having the serious episodes again. Had been doing pretty well for a few weeks...

At any rate, it gives me an excuse to drink karkadé tea!
        Jun 16, 2013
    15. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      If one is three, and three is seven, what does that make 42?
      2. Liak
        Liak
        Oh, okay. Thank you! :)
        Jun 14, 2013
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        All in a days work my friend. Now, I must ride off into the sunset.
        Jun 14, 2013
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        You're all wrong.

The correct answer was "The Answer to Life, the Universe, and EVERYTHING." ;)

(But no, it was 85-and here I thought I was being clever)
        Jun 15, 2013
    16. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Was easier finding the files than I though. SO. Hope y'all enjoy. If you don't, well, there's no accounting for taste. ALL TRACKS ARE ROUGH DEMOS RECORDED DRUNK, MEDICATED, OR BOTH! But they're pretty good...
    17. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Sometime over this weekend, I think I'm'a try and post up a short little track I was commissioned to do for a website a few years back (site no longer uses it since they "upgraded"). Short, sweet, and to the point-but I'd like to get feedback. Look for it maybe Sunday? Yeah, maybe Sunday. Unless I can get it up earlier... Have to find the dayum files first!
    18. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      So, Sony is allowing Indie Game Developers to SELF PUBLISH, unlike Microsoft. Huh, reckon how this'll play out?
      2. light487
        light487
        I'm still going to by another console for a number of years.. my PS3 has been gathering dust for at least a year..
        Jun 11, 2013
      3. light487
        light487
        That is, in terms of games.. I've been using it as a blu-ray player..
        Jun 11, 2013
      4. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        My 360 is like that. I myself use my PS3 nearly every day.

And am about to fire it up again!

WOO HOO GRAND THEFT HORSE IV!!!
        Jun 12, 2013
    19. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      At Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Folks, if I were using that microscope right now... I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problems!
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        still cant locate the intereest in your problems... OMFG ROFLMAO!! THat is the quote of the day!!
        Jun 11, 2013
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        My facebook mates were kind of getting on my nerves... Being a Man of Science, it seemed the appropriate quote to use (although it was Dr. Frasier Crane that initially said it)
        Jun 11, 2013
    20. Diego2112
      Diego2112
      Yup, Microsoft did naught to assuage mine fears. Rather, leaving consumers in the lurch as to their new (and damnable!) policies, they decided to focus on games. Whilst many may be bought like cheap whores with shiny trinkets, I am not so easily slaked. At current, the "Orbis" seems to be the frontrunner for my household's 8th Gen System...
      1. Jef299
        Jef299
        No used game for ANYBODY!!!
        Jun 11, 2013
      2. Diego2112
        Diego2112
        Not entirely true-there seems to be a policy in place that ALLOWS used games, but only if you pay an "Activation" fee. Meaning that a used game'll probably cost more'n a NEW one...

I mean, TECHNICALLY you're spot on-but you take my meaning.

As far as SONY goes, they stated way back in FEBRUARY they're not going to require any sort of DRM or Activation Fees for used games.
        Jun 11, 2013
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtXmJj0cpUoX-LRv1Qn2kg
    Clandestine Operations
    About Me:
    Gamer/Maker, YouTuber, Twitch Streamer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Games, Gaming, Music, Musicians, World Building, Character Creation
    Hey there, hi there, ho there, and just how the heck are ya? I'm Diego, the Gaming Gamer Who Games, and welcome to my profile! I'm so very glad you could stop by, and are interested in learning about little ol' me.

First off, I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the entire world, someone who supports me, builds me up, and helps keep me in line. Why she stays with me, I never will know--the gods know I screw up enough, so I'm blessed to have her. We've got a great kid, who also uses VX Ace, and is currently using YouTube tutorials to make her very first game! Proud Papa am I!

Second, I've been around the world a time or two (or ten), doing some things, and some stuff, with various and sundry people. Middle East, Former Soviet Bloc Europe, Northern Africa... Yeah, good times. So uh, yeah. I've seen some things. And some stuff...

I wouldn't recommend it.

Used to play in a band (quite a few, actually), still occasionally pick up an instrument and do things with it and whatnot.

I do the YouTubes. I do the Twitch. Nothing related to anything RPG Maker, to be fair, but I do the things with stuff! Stop out and say "Hi" sometime, help me build my channel!

Generally when I do make games, they have some very... well, odd humor. Odd, dark, black. And the stories tend to have a slightly darker tint to them. I don't do happy very well. The stories I write are what you'd expect from a half-madman like me. Death abounds, not much light--but when it is there, it's all the more precious.

Uh, outside that, go ahead and ask anything you'd like to know. I'm pretty open aboot most things, but do reserve the right to jerk ya around before answering! ;)

Signature

The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol... (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)

--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!
    Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf paraphrase of Kamina

Hiding won't help you, you see... I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!