Diego2112

Hey there, hi there, ho there, and just how the heck are ya? I'm Diego, the Gaming Gamer Who Games, and welcome to my profile! I'm so very glad you could stop by, and are interested in learning about little ol' me.

First off, I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the entire world, someone who supports me, builds me up, and helps keep me in line. Why she stays with me, I never will know--the gods know I screw up enough, so I'm blessed to have her. We've got a great kid, who also uses VX Ace, and is currently using YouTube tutorials to make her very first game! Proud Papa am I!

Second, I've been around the world a time or two (or ten), doing some things, and some stuff, with various and sundry people. Middle East, Former Soviet Bloc Europe, Northern Africa... Yeah, good times. So uh, yeah. I've seen some things. And some stuff...

I wouldn't recommend it.

Used to play in a band (quite a few, actually), still occasionally pick up an instrument and do things with it and whatnot.

I do the YouTubes. I do the Twitch. Nothing related to anything RPG Maker, to be fair, but I do the things with stuff! Stop out and say "Hi" sometime, help me build my channel!

Generally when I do make games, they have some very... well, odd humor. Odd, dark, black. And the stories tend to have a slightly darker tint to them. I don't do happy very well. The stories I write are what you'd expect from a half-madman like me. Death abounds, not much light--but when it is there, it's all the more precious.

Uh, outside that, go ahead and ask anything you'd like to know. I'm pretty open aboot most things, but do reserve the right to jerk ya around before answering! ;)
Website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtXmJj0cpUoX-LRv1Qn2kg
About Me
Gamer/Maker, YouTuber, Twitch Streamer
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Interests
Games, Gaming, Music, Musicians, World Building, Character Creation
Occupation
Clandestine Operations

Signature

The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol... (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)

--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!
Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf paraphrase of Kamina

Hiding won't help you, you see... I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste