Diego2112
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nearly 100% done. So very happy. This has been a blast, but I'm looking forward to the end of it!
    Musically a little lacking in some bits. Lyrically, standard pop fare. Music VIDEO? Mind==BLOWN.
    Sanguine-VI is nearly totally 100% done. If I play my cards right, my game will be done and ready for beta testing ON SCHEDULE, and for Omega Product Release on the 29th, as planned! I'm SO EXCITED!
    Clord
    Clord
    You made so huge deal about your project that I gotta play it.
    So, just got home from the beach. What SHOULD have been the perfect end to the perfect vacation/anniversary has ended in the WORST possible way. Suffice it to say I'm straight p*ssed off right now, and GOD help the next person to cross me.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Ain't nothing can be done for it. So, instead, we get drunk. *Nods*
    Arin
    Arin
    Your dogs ripped up the carpet.

/takingashotinthedark.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    No carpet to rip up, but nice attempt. In a nutshell, some curio items I've acquired over the years, and my daughter's first tooth she lost, along with some of my wife's Japanese things, are now no longer a thing. GONE.
    WE AT THE BEACH. WE AT THE BEACH. EVERYBODY LOOK AT US BECAUSE WE STAYIN' ON THE BEACH! WE AT THE BEACH! WE AT THE BEACH! TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHER-YOINKED!- BEACH! WE ON THE BEACH MOTHER-YOINKED!- AT THE OBX! STRAIGHT PIMPING ON THE BEACH, WITH OUR FISHING NETS! WE IN THE OCEAN TO ESCAPE THE HEAT, AIN'T NOBODY CAN STOP US CAUSE WE ON A BEACH. HIT THE IGNITION SWITCH, WE ON THE BEACH, B*TCH. WE SWIMMIN IN THE OCEAN WITH THE FISHY STICKS, I GOT...
    In 13 hours I will have been married to the most beautiful, smart, and funny girl I could ever hope to have found. 7 years I've had the pleasure of calling her my wife, and I pray for 700 more! That is to say, y'all won't be seeing or hearing from me until maybe Saturday at the earliest, as I'm going WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of town to celebrate! I'll check in once more before we leave, but that's it! Y'all take care!
    Mapping 100% done. A day late on that... But it's OK-will have an EXTRA day of eventing tomorrow, so I should still be on schedule. That's good. *nods* This has been a wild ride so far, and I'm having a BLAST! Anyway, I'm going to fire up the hookah, have some mango loaded into it for the night (when I lived in Jordan, living with the Bedouin people, got hooked on it-little factoid there).
    Right then. FINALLY going to bed. Will probably sleep in tomorrow. I'm off work. That makes me happy like hell. SO. What have I got done today? LOTS. Mapped a CRAPLOAD of maps. Even threw in a Heisenberg reference in one of 'em. Pretty thrilled with the way things are going right now. Just have a few more things to do, and I'm done. BETA ACCESS SHOULD BE OPENED ON THE 22ND OF JUNE. OMEGA PRODUCT RELEASE JUNE 29TH, 11:59PM EST.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Hey Xenos, didn't know you were active again. Sounds like your making some great progress; that's great! Gotta love mapping and if you don't it grows on you.
    SOOOO much done today! Am VERY happy with that! Mapping is coming along nicely, database is mostly done, too! Tomorrow, I'll be working with getting the rest of the database in order, and mapping, mapping, mapping! Game should be ready for beta on the 22nd!
    So here's a weird what-if: I've heard people discuss porting to Android and iOS and whatnot. What about porting to a homebrew cart for like Genesis or SNES?
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I'm sure for it to be legal, the game would have to be licensed by Sega or Nintendo.
    All weapons have officially been databased. Four weapons per character, for a total of 20 weapons. Almost all are based around current tech, modified to use a caseless munition in the future. One laser-type and one plasma-type weapon exist, but I wanted to keep things sort of like yeah, it's the future, but it's not AS bright a future as we'd hoped, ya know? Tomorrow are the healing and status items, as well as the ore and whatnot for mining the cure to the plague.
    Tentative names for the ship's crew have been established. Main weapons have been developed. Working with more databasing, and on a party select system.
    ALRIGHT! Have the concept worked out, have most of the major eventing planned/mapped, and have an idea of what I need to be doing... Tomorrow is DATABASING LIKE A MAD MAN. I plan to get EVERY item (that I know of right now) and EVERY character plugged in. THEN, I lay out the shops and things. *Nods* It'll be good.
    Been out of the loop for a damn long while. Getting back in the swing of things with Complex Eventing Tutorials! GO ME!
    Just got the new Dark Horse "The Star Wars" comic, based of the 1974 Concept Rough Draft for "A New Hope." OH. MY. GOD.
    In addition to VX Ace, today, I started working with the UDK3. Pretty stoked about having a one room level in 3D for an FPS I'm working on!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Wow, UDK...
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Yeah. Required for the course I'm taking in school. I mean, I like the Unreal Engine to start with, my favorite games were made in it, but it's a B*TCH to learn.
    There is naught left for me in this day-perhaps dreams will provide some measure of relief from the Burden.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Yeah...i know how that feels..
    The weather suits my mood. Dark, dreary, and silent. There is not much else to be said. Today has been a bad day, and there is not much to be done for it.
    Awesome, sliced my thumb clean to the bone...
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    The UK has free health care as well :p

Though at least you didn't slice off a chunk of arm flesh with a sword...
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Personally, I'm fine with paying for healthcare. But that's because I'm a student of Milton Friedman. The money has to come from SOMEWHERE, might as well come from me, since I'm using the service!
    EternalShadow
    SCHOOL DAY SCHOOL DAY BREAK THE GOLDEN RULES DAY READING AND WRITING AND 'RITHMATIC, ENFORCED WITH THE THE CRACK OF A HICKORY STICK!!! School starts today, and I'm tickled pink! I'm gonna raise more hell than HELLRASIER!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Hey! That's the way of it. I hate school. Always have, always will. The only reason I'm back IN school to start with is to get my parents off my back about going to uni so I can "make something" of my life.

Ya know, because having been a professional musician wasn't doing anything with my life.

Or working with Sudanese Refugees. Or Jordanian Tuberculosis survivors. Or teaching Czech children how to speak English as a Second Language.

Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Yeah, but how does that make you money? </America>
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Through granting me a very particular set of skills, skills that look damn good on a resume. I'm 20something years old, and my house will be paid off in 7-10 years.

I have a skillset, I sell that skillset. Because YAY CAPITALISM AND LARGELY UNRESTRICTED FREE TRADE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2r1t