Diego2112
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• School starts Monday. I'll FINALLY get to start working on my Game Design Major!
    Hopeslaya
    Hopeslaya
    I'm in the same boat as you. Except I start next Thursday.
    Very seriously thinking of just deleting my whole internet presence for good. This sh*t is bananas, I can't even go on my FACEBOOK (which is supposedly friends) without getting attacked for SOME reason or other.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Boo hoo.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    See? Sh*t like that. People like you are the reason the internet sucks.
    Whelp, ain't nobody probably rightly give much a damn, but suffice to say my world ain't turning quite like it should. I reckon I'm'a take me a break from this whole internet thing for a while, curl up with a bottle of who-hit-john, fire up the ol' hookah, and just enjoy my last couple of weeks before school starts back. Too many **** goin' on, and I'm at my wit's end.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    I approve of the hookah. Wish I had one myself to setup.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    still going badly huh? How are your injuries? Are you feeling any better?
    Just wrapped up a very, VERY rough demo of a full song I'm doing tomorrow. Not EXACTLY game related, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out for 30 minutes of work. Mix is a bit rough, but the whole point was just to get an outline of it to my mate-he's having a rough go, and the lyrics are about dealing with EXACTLY what he's dealing with.
    This is just surreal. My internet hero? The one I mentioned a few statuses ago? Wants to use my contacts overseas to help out his relief work. I... This is just too cool!
    OK, so lots done today. Mostly music-wise. Happy about that. Worked some more on organizing databases and whatnot in spreadsheets, too. Tomorrow, more work on the book, and maybe work on the mix of my newest song some...
    Going through old files, finding good ideas, getting rid of bad ones... Came across the whole thing that got me BACK into making video games... Decent idea, too. Sadly, it probably wouldn't translate well to RPG Maker... More of an FPS, really.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Since I was about 10 I would draw all sorts of characters or start writing little stories of ideas I've had and keep them in notebooks or in some folder or another I had on hand. I have gotten rid of them over the years but I still sort of maintain the practice to some degree.
    Rare Ashton Drake Porcelain Doll of Little Florence Nightingale? Oh, alright... If I must! (The doll is too damn cute to pass up-I HAD to buy it!)
    Just got off work. Came home to the announcement of Bioshock Infinite DLC. Not just any DLC, but a RETURN TO RAPTURE AS BOOKER AND ELIZABETH DLC. I will not be getting any work done on ANYTHING for the rest of forever. Goodbye world. I will die playing the most awesome game EVER.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I don't play bioshock games because in the first one it asked me if I wanted to kill a 4 year old girl to become more powerful.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Its true you had the option to save them. But I dont think it should have been an option in the first place.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    There's the trick-moral choice. Trust me, the ending of the first one, if you play it GOOD, is well worth it.

Actually made me cry.

Then again, so did Infinite.
    Started writing a new song today. It's awesome, soothing, and just plain fun. I think it'd make a good menu/safe room/save music.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's great Xenos; you going to use it in one of your projects?
    I just got a PM on Facebook from a personal hero of mine... Treating and talking to me like I'm an equal-telling me about a new piece of hardware he acquired that he thought I'd enjoy. I uh, I'm pretty stoked!
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Awesome!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Would you mind sharing this interesting new hardware? :3
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Congrats man, I hope I can someday have an experience like that with someone I respect and look up to.
    Roight, in about 20, my mate Fluffy'll be here with bells on. Then it's off to Best Buy where we'll acquire a brand new 2TB SATA HDD for his supercomputer I'm building him. By Merlin's Beard, I WILL have this Bilgesnipe running tonight!
    That's all I can take... Been here for several hours, imported the tilesets and charsheets, got a bit mapped... Too sore to continue on. Back does NOT like me. Pills, then booze.
    Normally, I enjoy mapping. Today, I do not. I do not at all. This chair is uncomfortable, and I'm trying to wean myself off my pain pills... Frustrated.
    So, tomorrow, after many delays (mostly because of sh*tty health and accidents and stuff), I'll FINALLY be back to working on games. I'm'a pick back up on Tenshinokage-that's going to be my main project until I get it done, probably. After that, I'll get back on Eratru. Tomorrow's goal is get the opening cut scene down, and get the music for that recorded (Finally have MC6!)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    The game titles sound promising.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Roughly translates to "Angel's Shadow." It's the romance game I was making for my wife before my health started taking a SERIOUS downhill turn.

But now, I'm well enough to sit at a computer for more'n 15 minutes at a time without falling over, so I can get back to it! YAY!!!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I watch a lot of subbed anime and read manga and stuff so I knew what it meant. I didn't realize it was your romance game, that's probably the most exciting sounding name for a romance related game I can think of, I like it! Glad it seems you truly are getting better finally and good luck with the game development.
    Well, that... That didn't go quite as well as I had expected. Oh, *I* did fine... The assistant manager doing the interview was an idiot-suffice to say my job search continues. But, thanks to everyone who wished me luck and whatnot.
    Going for an interview for a FULL TIME job, making more'n double what I make now, closer to home, what's more. No lifting involved, so my back and shoulder issues won't be an issue. Wish me luck, pray to whatever gods you serve, and sacrifice the appropriate fur-bearing animals to gain favor. ;)
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    Good luck! Think I'll just serve my Gods with a tankard of mead. :p
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Nice, I haven't had a good ritual sacrifice in some time. Will be a nice chance to get the old cult back together again. And of course it'll be great to talk to Jeff, the fire breathing Snake from 4th dimension. He's a great being to praise btw, all the KFC and Gold pieces you could want.
    OK, taking a break from all things computer related for a few days-actually going to follow doctor's orders, and stay in bed. Will give details for them what care in a comment.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    TO BED WITH YEE!!! AND GET BETTER!!! :D
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Hope you've got someone handy to wait on you!
    SlaveOfThaMind
    SlaveOfThaMind
    Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my condolences, so get well maybe! LOL im sorry I had to. Hope you get better, I have problems with my lower spine/tailbone area as well due to my line of work so I can feel your pain, partially. Get Well Xenos!
    26 and walking with a cane... Something is wrong with this picture. Next doctor's appointment is tomorrow-probably more drug therapy to keep me sedentary. Wonderful.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    I should be right as the mail in a couple more weeks-this is just until the swelling around the cord goes down.

Fella says I'm doing remarkably well for someone who fractured a vertebrae. I'll take his word for it, because if *I* were asked, I'd say I'm about two seconds from DEATH! THIS SH*T HURTS! lawl
    seita
    seita
    What exactly happened to you? I remember your statuses are usually about something with your health
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    The short hand version is I took a serious tumble down a flight of steps, and fractured my L2 Lumbar. At first, docs assumed it was just bone bruising, but then the Xrays came back.

In addition to that, I've also got a minor heart condition that occasionally puts me in the hospital for a few days at a time when it decides to just up and stop beating.

I've also a whole slew of other issues, mostly related to being a recovering drug addict. Most things here latel...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Botch