Diego2112
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Today (well, yesterday, it's 5AM now) was my first day back at work since my back injury. I made it for 7 hours-that's 2 hours over my normal shift. I still hurt like hell, and my legs are still not QUITE functioning right-but I'm moving, and the prognosis (doc called today with an update) is I should regain feeling in my legs within a couple of months.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I wish you a full recovery.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Thanks y'all, appreciate it. And Ms. Deb, I've my wife, and my daughter. It's a bit of a burden on 'em, what with my 6'1", 205, usually the muscle of the group being down, but they're taking excellent good care of me! Main thing now is just rest when I'm off work, don't try and push it.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Glad to hear you are back on you're feet and resuming things. Take it easy man and be sure to return all that love that is supporting you (which I am sure you will). That's what bonds are for right? to be there for each other when one needs it; whether that's offering a friendly gesture or a loving hug.
    For them what care, I actually managed to walk a lap around my house today before the pain in my back got unbearable. I'm making progress, and the doc says I should be able to go back to work on Friday.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Im very happy that things are a little better for you today :)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's great, keep hanging in there and show that pain who is boss.
    Well, I'm going to try and sleep for the first time since Sunday night when I hurt my back. Found out the dosage of pain pills that keep the pain away, and am going from there. Goodnight everyone.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Aw man back pain sucks. I seem to suffer from random bouts of it for months at a time, get better!
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I'm sorry, Xenos! Please take care of yourself!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Thanks fellas, I'm awake now-but groggy as hell. Back still hurts-but I'm told that's going to be a new normal for me.
    To hell with it. Today has sucked harder'n any I can remember-no, I'm not killing myself-but I am saying screw sobriety. Time for step fricking 13, world. YOU fricking WIN.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Something tells me that's not the best of ideas, but I probably can't persuade you.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Its a good thing people don't need a prescription for music. Anyway hope the new day proves to be a better mistress.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    @Zalerinian-you're right on both counts, but I do appreciate the concern. Turns out the double dosing didn't get me tripping-but it DID knock the edge off the pain to where I could get out of bed for the first time in three days.

@Vox-damn f***ing straight! And already (since it's post-midnight) things are looking up. I can move a bit, and we've fired up the hookah-so now I just wait for the morning to roll 'round, go pick up my mates, and then, we jam!
    So, uh... That back injury? Little more serious than we thought at first. Reason my legs are all tingly-one of my lumbar vertebrae is pushing on the spinal cord. Pain, tingly, and just in general not pleasant. NOT SUPER serious, but if the thing don't go back to right after the swelling goes down...
    I hate Mondays...
    Goatrider
    Goatrider
    Haha stop living in the past. It's Tuesday here. Only 3 and a half days till the weekend!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    I'm off work today-just a bad day. Stuck in bed because of my stupid back. Threw the damn thing out, can't hardly move now. Spent nearly 6 hours in the ER, lots of swelling around my cord... BAD DAY! lawl

But if it's Tuesday where you are, you're on the other side of the Atlantic, ain't ya?
    Fell and bruised my spine yesterday. Am on bedrest for the next four days, and percocet for the next two weeks. It hurts to move.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Thanks mate, just hoping it don't cost me my job.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I would hope not. Though you could always make RM games for a living :D
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Nowhere near skilled enough for that! ;P It'll all work itself out, I'm sure... Manager's just a bit... Well, special.
    Cannot decide if the fence builder was trolling me with his advice, or if that really IS the best way to remove a stump of a broken post...
    Bedtime. Got a bit done on the Romance game today, as far as layout and whatnot. Will do more maybe this coming Sunday-this week is very, VERY busy for my family.
    COOL! I was asked by a famous internet person to help get a 3-Day survival pack together for their Seadoo! LITTLE OL' ME!
    Just did Just did the second level break in FFXI. About to speed level to 60 by going to Crawlers Nest.
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    How is the game? Are people complaining a lot, or are they content? I'm nervous about going back.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Depends-I like it, but our LS leader hates it. Most of the people I play with seem to like it still. Some say it's easier-but I don't see that AT ALL.
    Plan for tomorrow: SPREADSHEET! I'm going to work out exactly every item I want, every enemy, every spell, attack, and everything. Sure, most people probably do that to start with-I probably should have. But hey, I'm LEARNING!
    That awkward moment when your whole team on Multi-Flag CTF Halo 3 just stop playing to let the game end... Me vs 8, still had a pretty decent KDR.
    Always makes me happy when I get to use a movie quote IN CONTEXT of a situation... Particularly obscure quotes like "(Insert name here), You can't have no idea how little I care." Or "Here, eat this, it'll help."
    Full fifth of Peach Schnapps, half a fifth of Gin, 5 beers, and two shots of good Irish whiskey. After all that, I'm STILL standing and able to function at a somewhat reasonable level... Probably not drinking fast enough is what it is...
    Just spent three hours taking apart in great detail someone's Bug Out Bag... Yeah, it don't take much to amuse me...
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    I should mention it's 8 pages in 12pt Times New Roman, mostly single spaced...
    So, dude what took the sledge blow at work yesterday had his face sewn back on-more'n 40 stitches. His lips are BLACK, and his face is puffy and swollen, but be damned, the surgeon did a BANG UP JOB, looks just like his old self, just a little worse for wear.
    Today at work, I watched a man get hit square in the face with a full power swing from a 15lb sledge hammer. It ripped his bottom lip clean off his face. The dude has no bottom lip... He... didn't so much as FLINCH...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to see it. I rarely ever want to see anything that's on Jackass... But, I could just imagine such a thing being done on the show. That guy is probably lucky he didn't have his teeth smashed in.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    ACTUALLY, he has no teeth to start with. We're talking about a Seasoned Citizen here-old man, walks with a CANE.
    McTricky
    McTricky
    Um.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x01010110x