Diego2112
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great times guaranteed. Unless you're having a crap time. Then we can't guarantee much at all.
    So, the doc says I'll live, but I've got to start taking it VERY easy, and cut back on my nitrates. Not a heart attack EXACTLY, but my heart DID stop beating. Anyway, I'm'a start calling it early, I do believe.
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    That sucks, but it's good you're okay. Always take it easy which is my motto.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Thanks for the well wishes, fellas. It's been a rough road these past couple of years.
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    I hope you adjust easily and without any hassle to your new lifestyle! :)
    So, if you could pick any apocalypse, what would it be? Mine? Total, utter, no chance of survival annihilation. EXACT time frame, asteroid strike, wipe out all life as we know it.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Unless of course he fails, and then you've got the Sealing Wars or whatever BS it is that Nintendo tried to say is the ACTUAL timeline, but we all know it's totally wrong... /Troll
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Ah, the Zelda timeline... :D
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Fills me with rage every time I open the Hyrule Historia...
    So come next payday, I'm out $83, and how ever long it takes me to set a new fence... F***ing parking brake went out on my van, rolled across the street, took out a fence section. F***ING AWESOME. Piss off world, I'm done today.
    When does a game become art? At which point is it more than just entertainment? Should we care? Should games be held to the same light as our books, music, poetry, and movies? Should it even matter? Or are they nothing more than mindless fun?
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Asking if games are an art form on this forum is like asking if everyone should own a gun on the NRAs forums. Instead, we should discuss how games can be used as an art form and be further seen as such.
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    Actually now Xenos was being a bit condescending but oh well. Didn't mean to turn the bullying against you Titan, you're not a bad person :p
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    No, that's not condescending. Fella was being exactly what I said-I called him out on it. So now that's not appropriate? Huh, odd world. *I* can get walked on, talked down to, all that, but the very second I call the person out for it, *I* am the bad guy.

Eh, whatever.

Forget I even brought the subject up, since apparently it's a point of contention.
    My Amazon Prime expired... BOO. Now I can't watch all teh Mythbusters! I'm sad now... /Professor Farnsworth
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    I think one of my friends kept renewing it with fake accounts somehow, forgot.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    See, I'm not one for that. As I am receiving a good/service, I feel obligated to pay for it by NOT taking advantage of the fact I could (SPOILER ON HOW TO DO WHAT YOUR FRIEND IS DOING, OR MY BEST GUESS THEREOF).

As a FIRM Believer in Free Enterprise, I am also a firm believer in recompense.

All this means is it'll be a few weeks before I can get it reactivated, because there are more important things than an $80 thing... Like two $40 things. Or a...
    Geoguesser... ERMIGERD, ADDICTING. I'm pretty good at it, too. Best score thus far was within 0.034 km of my starting location.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    No, this is a thing where you get stuck on a random street view of Google Maps somewhere in the world, and you try and guess where you are.

It's really, REALLY fun.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Oh, I didn't know that was a thing people did lol.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    It's really fun. Me and my D&D group, since our Cleric didn't show, we did that for, oh, 3-4 hours? Because F*** YEAH GOOGLE HANGOUTS!
    Fun Fact: On another forum I'm on, I've just achieved the highest "Rank" on it. It's been nearly 3 years of posting, almost 32 days of total active board time, and more'n 3600 posts. Because STEAMPUNK IS AWESOME.
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    *Loses top rank after taking 10 seconds to post accomplishments here*
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    lawls! I would shoot my computer if that were the case.

See, though, I have dual monitors.

PLUS, the other'n is my homepage. This one is, too (it's on the tabset, anyway), so don't worry-I'm sharing the love.

Just steampunk and that forum have pulled me through some dark times. Some of my best mates I met through there.

Like family, I guess.
    Holy Sh*t muffin shenanigans with a side of p*ss crackers and a nice steaming hot cup of shut the hell up! I had NO idea it was nearly one in the AMs! F*** ME WITH A RAZOR SIDEWAYS. I've got to get in bed!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Aaaaaaaaaand crap, I'm out of my sleeping pills...

Well, this is going to be a long one.
    Spending all my nights, all my money going out on the town Doing anything just to get you off of my mind But when the morning comes, I'm right back where I started again And trying to forget you is just a waste of time SEGA come back, any kind of fool could see There was something in everything about you SEGA come back, you can blame it all on me I was wrong, and I just can't live without you
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    No, I'm fully aware of how many are in the race, the Wii U is not something I'm even REMOTELY interested in. I don't like a controller with a screen on it. ;)

Also, I have NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PSX, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360...

Basically, I have all of the major contenders from the past 25 years.

I take my gaming VERY seriously...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    If you are going to have fun may as well have fun seriously.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    EXACTLY.

SCIENCE GETS MORE FUN WHEN I HAVE A BIGGER GUN!

(and believe me, I've got that front covered too! COWBOY ACTION FOR LIFE!)
    Two Stage Rocket powered by salami. I know they say "Don't try this at home" on the show, but be damned if that's just not too tempting to make. HYDROCARBON POWER FOR THE WIN! LUNCHEON MEAT ROCKET, GO!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Nah, I've done a few builds in my day. I once turned an old Walkman into a remote controlled smoke device. Was good for freaking my friends out.

POVERTY breeds creativity, as my parents used to tell me.

I THINK the episode (I THINK, mind) was a revisit of "Confederate Rocket." I just remember Adam talking about "We're launching a ROCKET, WITH MEAT!" It was pretty cool.

Also, is it just me, or is Kari the reason people watch th...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's pretty neat about the Walkman thing, I don't think I could do anything like that. I think they put episodes and stuff on their site right? I should try looking it up.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Some of 'em, yes. Amazon Prime has 'em for free viewing up to season 9...
    Well, got the ticket thrown out, then proceeded to come home and lay down because stress levels were through the roof. THEN the fam came over, and were all up in arms because my cardiologist hasn't done this that or the other with me (because she don't need to). Stress levels HIGHER. THEN they make some snarky comments that don't need to ever be made towards my wife... I'm ready to kill someone.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You play Postal 2? That's such a fun game! I play it, along with the expansion pack, quite a lot. I love using the machete, and the scythe.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Postal 2 is one of my favorite games in the history of ever. I myself prefer using the gas can and match. IMMOLATE THE B*TCHES! Then I usually p*ss on them to put them out before they die, and watch them crawl around a while before putting a long trail of gas around them, soaking other people, and burning the whole town to the ground.

That's normal, right?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Hehehe. As normal as can be. The napalm launcher is also pretty fun, launching a canister of napalm over a large crowd of people in the street and watching them all burn is very satisfying.
    Court in the morning, just got home about an hour ago, am blasted tired, not ready at all for dealing with the judge. Should be interesting, though. I've a fiver I can get the case thrown out.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Track record is positive. I'm on terms with the DA, my client (me) was doing no wrong (damn tags were out by a DAY, had to wait for payday to get 'em done-payday was the NEXT day, go figure), and since the car is no longer in service, should be a total non-issue (by no longer in service, I mean it's a nice crunch little cube-engine blew).

So, I'm confident.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Hmm...Maybe you should put a twenty on getting the case thrown out then.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    *I* would, but no one'll take.

See, that rule of "Never Bet Against the House" got around after Fallout 3Vegas, and now ain't no one want to put some skin in the game.
    OK, to anyone that's better with Japanese than Google Translate: Does "Tenshinokage" mean "Angel's Shadow?" If NOT, what DOES (in English/romanized, not Hiragana/Kanji, please)
    Doobles
    Doobles
    You sure it is tenshin? I'm fairly certain it is just tenshi.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    ^Typo, I forgot to remove the n from no.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    COOL. So it seems Google Translate got it right for once! NICE!
    So, while *I* still enjoy FFXI, apparently I'm a heathen ******* for that, since they've "WoW'd" the game, making it far to easy... Huh... Funny, tell that to my DEAD BLUE MAGE. But, that's just me, I suppose. Goodnight, everyone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste