Diego2112
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Legends spoken never fail-ever deed as hard as nail. She never speaks, she never smiles-the journey's end of a thousand miles... Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes-music to haunt us she knows; as she goes...
    Oh the bravest fell, and the Requiem bell rang mournfully and clear For those who died that Eastertide in the spring time of the year And the world did gaze, in deep amaze, at those fearless men, but few, Who bore the fight that freedom's light might shine through the foggy dew...
    She said "We must get together," but I knew it never would be arranged... She gave me a $20 for a $2.50 fare, she said "Harry, keep the change..." Ya know another man might have been angry-yet another man might have been hurt-but another man would have never let her go-I stuffed the bill in my shirt...
    COOL! Not only will MICROSOFT be watching you (per my status yesterday), but apparently the NSA is pulling phone logs on Verizon customers! Where you're calling from, who you're calling to, and how long you're on the line with 'em! And hey, since ya know, I only GOT that from EVERY NEWS SOURCE EVER, my friends think my "Tinfoil hat" is a little too tight! Oh well, 1984, here we come! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!
    Celianna
    Celianna
    ... This is pretty old news.
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    Really really old news...
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Phone companies yes, Patriot Act, yes. Scope of this magnitude, no. EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER ON VERIZON'S "METADATA" being turned over to the NSA? No.

Apparently they've been doing it for a while-may be old news to y'all, but *I* am just finding out about it-ya know, when you spend more time worried about keeping your bills paid than what your government is doing (even if it does violate every 4th Amendment Right that the Constitution protects), that tends to ha...
    Hey, Microsoft-1984 wasn't an instruction manual, ya know... Your "Always Online" BS, coupled with the fact that Kinect will ALWAYS BE WATCHING, ALWAYS BE LISTENING... Yeah, I think I'm going to give this system a miss. Y'all're really shooting yourself in the foot with this one-taking DRM to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. I mean, one would THINK, would they not, that having the PHYSICAL DISK for the game would allow them to play said game without having to connect to the gorr...
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Well now, didn't realize there was a character limit, now then did I? I basically went on to talk about how MS don't trust there consumers, figure they'll banjax the whole "Experience" worse'n a bombay ****ehawk. Mighty decent of 'em, I must say. Thanks, but no thank YOU, MS. Go f*** yourself with a razor encrusted d*ldo.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    The ramblings of a madman, I say!
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Well, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.
    You know it's a damn interesting day when you come home from work and FALL THE #*$& over back in bed because you didn't sleep the night before. Insomnia-the Breakfast of CHAMPIONS!!
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    It's really more the midnight snack of champions.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Semantics, semantics... ;)
    Into her arms, below the ground-eternity never made a sound. She never speaks, she never smiles, the journey's end of a thousand trials. Devils and demons alive alive-o! Follow us close as we go... As we know...
    I should be asleep, but I'm not. Work in less than five hours. But what am I doing? SCIENCE. That's right, SCIENCE. I'm studying the effects of a sonic boom on glass, bullet aerodynamics, and the effects of a rapid depressurization in an old school diving suit on the human body at maximum depth. All in the name of "What the hell am I doing awake?" Because INSOMNIA.
    Robin
    Robin
    How are you doing "SCIENCE" in those three very different areas simultaneously?
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    The only way one can: With Adam, Jamie, Kari, Grant, and Tory!
    Every once in a great while, my crackhead neighbor comes and bangs on my door talking about how I owe him money/a ride/can he borrow $50/that sort of thing. This time, rather'n tell him to "Gerroff my lawn, junkie," I think I'll just call the cops. They've SUPPOSEDLY got a response time of seven minutes to my door. Stopwatch, CHECK. Non-Emergency Phone Line, CHECK. Popcorn and Beer, CHECK. Time for the show, people!
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    You need to record it and put it on youtube :p
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    Nah, the only one worth recording was when the guy showed up at 3AM one night!
    Game making on hold, for I must TACO. After tacos, it's hookah and D&D with the mates. After that, it's bed. Then work. Game making to resume upon the morrow, after I'm off work and have my afternoon nap.
    Once you realize what a joke life is, becoming the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
    DeviTheHuman
    DeviTheHuman
    I view life as more an RPG. That's probably why I want to be a game developer :)
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    I view a game as a FPS/RPG/RTS. thats probably why i feel like a Astronaut magi with a itchy trigger finger.
    Diego2112
    Diego2112
    I view life as a whole bunch of bad sh*t, with a few shining moments of joy.

Depressing? Yes.

True? I think so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste