Birthday:
Dec 2, 1978 (Age: 40)
Home Page:
Front End Web Designer/ Developer

Share This Page

Digital Religion

Dark Devil, Male, 40, from Dallas. TX

Veteran

Finally got a site up dedicated to my RPGMaker MV plugins. http://rpgmaker.digitalreligion.net Dec 7, 2017

Digital Religion was last seen:
Feb 28, 2018
    1. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    2. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Hello everyone. How have you all been?
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Hi there! I'm well how are you? :)
        Dec 2, 2017
      2. Digital Religion
        Digital Religion
        Doing good. Glad to be back to working on my game. :)
        Dec 7, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
    3. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      With the loss of Bower..... All my projects in my GitHub are broken to all hell. *dying inside a little.
      1. Kino
        Kino
        Feel for ya : [ Hope things get better.
        Jun 24, 2017
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        What happened to bower?
        Jun 24, 2017
    4. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Check out my new RPG Maker Plugin. RPGMV: UI Creator. This is just the beginning.
      1. Tea's Jams and Bonkers like this.
    5. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      1. IAmJakeSauvage
        IAmJakeSauvage
        That's exciting!
        May 11, 2017
    6. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      So we can have banner links in our signatures to our Patreons page but we cant ask people to come to them in a status update. Good to know.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Explicitly stated in Status Feed Rules
        "Do not post external links that would lead to donations, commissions, support and/or request topics." You can find the full set under the Help button at the top of every page.
        May 10, 2017
        Digital Religion likes this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Even in a signature, Patreon links can only be used if your Patreon is for a game in development, not for resources ... unless the rules have changed about that.
        May 10, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    7. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
    8. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Haven't been on in a while. I noticed there is no more members plus. Are the personal blogs dead too now?
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yeah. There was talk of bringing it back for everyone at some point when thing are calmer for the admins, but it's not a priority and I can't remember a time when they weren't all crazy busy.
        May 7, 2017
    9. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Been a long hiatus. Got Married. Now looking for anew job. In the meantime, lets make some great UI's for some Games.
      1. mlogan and Lee Sang like this.
    10. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Thinking about getting another developer on board. 
    11. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      1. 1 person likes this.
    12. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Crazy night in Dallas tonight. Cops getting shot and murdered. I cant take all this violence anymore. Something has to stop, but killing each other is not the answer folks. My prayers go out to the families of the wounded and killed.
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           Something does have to stop. These cops are responsible for a staggering 600-1100 deaths last year (depending on whose statistic you use), that's between 3-7% of all homicides committed in America that year!

To make matters worse, fully 1/3 of those killed were minorities, which is a clear indication of rampant institutional racism. These 765,000 cops in America need to learn that killing non-whites is unacceptable by any means necessary, so even if any given cop you run into has less than a 1% chance of having ever killed anyone ever, the message is well worth the collateral damage involved. We cannot wait for an investigation, forensics or any of that, better to act now and massacre a bunch of innocents than wait and risk another killing be swept under the rug by way of 'forensic evidence and ballistics'.

Crass satire aside I think it's time to jump ship on America. We work ourselves into an emotional frenzy and divide ourselves against each other over conjecture and past atrocities 100+ years ago without allowing time for evidence or facts in the here and now. Yet we ignore the fact that slavery is at least as rampant today in America as it was in the years leading up to the civil war.

Why is this not an issue to anybody? Who knows, it might have to do with the fact that over 75% of those slaves happen to be white this time around, but that's just cynical conjecture at the end of the day as well. Maybe most of us men are the Johns supporting a 13 billion dollar industry of oppression and the ultra-feminists that blame men for everything wrong with society are right, who knows? All I know is a sex slave kennel was raided not 40 minutes away from my home Tuesday (one of 4 such raids in my state in the last two months) and it barely even made local news, while a cop shoots someone (in what all fairness looks to me like an honest to god case of police brutality, but all I have to go on is a blurry video) and our rage demands restitution by sundown with the blood of 5 unrelated officers and the injuries of 6 others + a civilian. Something in all of that just doesn't add up, but emotion trumps logic so I guess it doesn't need to add up.

My thoughts go out to anyone who just wants to live in peace, because I don't think we'll have very much of that here in the near future.
        Jul 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    13. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      If you a have a few minutes. Check out my patreons page and help support my new game Crawlers.
      Free RPGMAKER MV Assets coming soon. 

42286.IPB
    14. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      I will be creating new menu designs, battle huds, and other resources for RPGMaker to my patreon site. Go check it out and help a brotha out and get some cool stuff too. This month I will have Photoshop resources for making beautiful parallax maps. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2667074 
      1. Rayhaku808
        Rayhaku808
        Interesting, will be keeping an eye on you.
        Jul 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Just finished up the character select screen for my latest game, Crawlers. It is built using Moghunters Character Select Plugin MV.

42142.IPB
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Eilwyn
        Eilwyn
        That looks awesome!
        Jul 6, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Digital Religion
        Digital Religion
        Thanks. Ill post a video of it working when its ready. :)
        Jul 6, 2016
    16. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Alpha testing registration coming soon!
    17. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Back after a long Hiatus. How is everyone. :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Digital Religion
        Digital Religion
        Just fairly. 
        Apr 9, 2016
      3. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        How almost completely swell
        Apr 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Welcome Back.

Do not worry, we will put a leash on this time so this doesn't again. 

MUHAHA
        Apr 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    18. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      ALL I WANT IS LUNA ENGINE MV
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ♥ azura ♥
        ♥ azura ♥
        @Yanfly Seriously, you should! Build the hype, because I will be all over it when we get it. I know everyone else will be too.
        Dec 2, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Guys I am sure Yanfly is still doing support issues and script fixes too.
        Dec 2, 2015
      4. Digital Religion
        Digital Religion
        @Yanfly That is great news and I can't wait, but how do we use Luna Engine Lite in the meantime? That is my big question at the moment.
        Dec 3, 2015
    19. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Been working hard at the RL Job... Time to get some work on Book of Phire done.
    20. Digital Religion
      Digital Religion
      Been too long since I have worked on my game. :(
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Ditto. Silly RL obligations...
        Apr 29, 2015
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Let's do something about that...
        Apr 29, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 2, 1978 (Age: 40)
    Home Page:
    http://www.digitalreligon.net
    Front End Web Designer/ Developer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Professional Graphic Artist, Web Developer, and Hobby Game Developer.

Signature

[​IMG]