Recent content by Digital Religion

1. Digital Religion

Song "Field 3" is my new jam.

Song "Field 3" is my new jam.
  2. Digital Religion

A Starting Place?

Ok. So i have looked at the new tutorials and stuff showing off the amazing new features. My first thought as a UI/UX developer is how do I change the ui. Add new windows, etc.. Is there a new set of documentation somewhere or a list of things I can call, etc.... Thanks in advanced. Sorry if...
  3. Digital Religion

3 years away... New RPG Maker... I'm back now. and OMG I LOVE IT!!!

3 years away... New RPG Maker... I'm back now. and OMG I LOVE IT!!!
  4. Digital Religion

Ewwww, I can't stand that either.

Ewwww, I can't stand that either.
  5. Digital Religion

Finally got a site up dedicated to my RPGMaker MV plugins. http://rpgmaker.digitalreligion.net

Finally got a site up dedicated to my RPGMaker MV plugins. http://rpgmaker.digitalreligion.net
  6. Digital Religion

Doing good. Glad to be back to working on my game. :)

Doing good. Glad to be back to working on my game. :)
  7. Digital Religion

Hello everyone. How have you all been?

Hello everyone. How have you all been?
  8. Digital Religion

With the loss of Bower..... All my projects in my GitHub are broken to all hell. *dying inside...

With the loss of Bower..... All my projects in my GitHub are broken to all hell. *dying inside a little.
  9. Digital Religion

Parameters and Window Opacity

Ohhh. I get it. And that right there make the most complete sense. ok. So it has to be converted into an integer. Cause the param is a string. Thank you.
  10. Digital Religion

You know, your right. And as a web developer I really should have been using the console. :P I keep forgetting about F8. Isn't there a way to have the console open automatically natively, or will i have to write a script for this too. I need to run it though a linter too. For when it starts...
  11. Digital Religion

Yeah I was super tired as well when I was posting last night. lol So its all good. I didn't even really see what the if statement was doing till I looked back at it today. But yeah weird. The first time I put it in my plug in manager it still didn't work. I even created a new game and dropped it...
  12. Digital Religion

This seems like its closer to the right path. But what I simply dont understand is why i can do this._statusWindow.y = parameters['Status Window Y Position']; <-- input any number in the param and it accepts it. But not this. this._statusWindow.opacity = parameters['Status Window Opacity']...
  13. Digital Religion

There should be no if statement as the function does require one.... it just needs to be a number value. any number. they just need to go to be able to go to the plugin manage and type a number and what ever number they type will go into this._statusWindow.opacity = parameters['Status Window...
  14. Digital Religion

it just seems no matter what parameter is set in there it just wont use it. Still get the undefinded is not a function. Basically this._statusWindow.opacity = 0; <--- any number here works. the value equals the opacity level. but only if i hand code it...
  15. Digital Religion

That is actually what it was named before i just called it myNumber to quickly test it out your snippet. But the if statement is still seems a bit much. May if I simplify the question a bit. I just need it to input what ever number they input in the plugin manager to be input into that...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!
I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adafon