Dimitris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Err just listened "Dangerous" and... couldn't help myself.... I bought it. :p
    Ack! Just discovered that not only I received now notifications by e-mail but I lost you from my following list! o_O Normal I missed you!
    Sorry I saw you in my list and thought it was a two way!  :/  (Did the same with Dread) So now I can read your announcements! 
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You mean my Robogal or my $Evilgodspr...  OH!  ROCK AND RULE!  I would recommend more The Devil and Daniel Mouse first.  It was the cleverer original of Rock And Rule which is a 1983 Canadian animation adaptation of it!  They got for the first time computer assisted camera and... Well, the movie shows it a bit; not bad and some good adult soft shots. (Proof you don't have to go into exploitation to have good storylines!) Apparently this Director did a lot of stuff like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EMu2Zsfvfk Fire and Ice, Lord Of The Ring animation, and some adult stuff not worth mentioning here .  (Gah; I saw that color pop in the color cell in the blooming rose! -0:24>0:25 on the drum-  Yeah, I am condemn to see all defects of all anims everywhere even there!  And I would had LOVED that doing THAT stuff! )
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Oooooh, great animation, nice song! Is this from the movie Xanadu? I know it only because it flopped in the box office and actually ended the career of the actor Michael Beck (I know him because he played in one of my favorite movies, The Warriors).
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    So sad it did too for Olivia Newton Jones.  I dunno the felings of ELO though!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Being compared to Phillip Glass and -one I like also- Jean Michel Jarre! How does that makes you feel?

Personally I think Pachebel would had been given those instruments and it would had sounded like you. :) nice makes me wanna work... quietly.
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    @Marquise You are being too kind! I cannot compare neither with Pachebel or Phillip Glass and Jean Michel Jarre. If it sounds like it is because I love their music and it rubs off on my tracks! Thanks though :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well if I buy a .mp3 reader just with Pachebel and Jean Michel Jarre stuff on it... You know who's music would be on it too!
    I am taking part in a very dreamy compilation inspired by the New Horizons mission to Pluto. It is going to be released on September 7 and you can check the teaser here!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Then they started to go into the speculative future with information they already had about space at the time hence Once Upon A Time Space. Radio-Canada had all of it! Great quality TV BTW! (Even for avery low budget animated series. Here in Canada we made *shame* Captain Marc Simon! xS)
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Indeed great quality for a tv show. I only remember Life coming to Greece and being remade with greek voices. I would watch it all the time when it was on.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ^^ (Worst part is that the two initial series, I saw many adults have some guilty pleasure watching it too with their kid. Kinda gave my mom a bit of education! for OUATM! XD)
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    awesomeee! I like it :)
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Thanks guys! @Dread cool imagery, flying above the ocean! I wish I thought about that, I'd made that the title! And no compression, I only cut the unwanted frequencies from all the instruments. The filter is ok but I need to work more on its uses. Btw in the future I'll have some pretty cool cyberpunk suggestions for you that I think you will love ;)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Weird I heard it before but not so long after got that link if you cut the sound might give you an eerie vision (but not over the sea) of your tune!
    The story is ready! Now I need to clean the game and write the music! 2 days to go!
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    @Dread I am going for 5 minute inspirations actually! :p We'll see! @FLGsRetnuh and Dread Guys I want to check both of your games. After the 7th of August when I finish (because now all i do is eventing :) I will have plenty of time so send me a link!
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    @Marquise Thank you for the positive vibes! It's not over yet but I will make it! (And then I will send you othed cool stuff I am making and I think that you will like :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ACK! Guys! I wanna see your games and I didn't YET got to make yous ANY banners to link to them YET! :X
    Intro is done, the setting is ready, let's bring horror in town!
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    I have 8 days left, let's see if I make it! (Btw, beside the main idea I'm making the story as I go so there's a good chance I'll miss the deadline by faaaar :) )
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    If you can't make everything in time shrink some things.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    If you can't do it I will type to you Bed Bugs if you can do it I will type to you Kitties :D

So save now and finish the game. Just one week!
    Ok, I have like 9 days to complete the IGMC game I just started making :p Deadlines FTW!!!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *facepalm* DIMIiii~! Awww I should had been more stalkative and crack the whip a wee bit more. :p

Please, finish a cute one at least I know you have good music!
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Ahahaha thanks! If it finishes it will not be cute. It will be scary. I am making a horror game ;)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Then two friendly reminders here;

Save your progress NOW and then; *cybermental whipcrack* FINNISH THE GAME!
    Ok, Dc+ dlc : ready, story in my head : ready, shift+click mapping : r... ehm... ok (I hate shift+clicking). Game I'm working on? Horror adventure of course!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    hem that<s what I meant in this tread when I typed higher;

Marquise*'s Photo

Marquise*

You know IGMC is starting the 7th huh? '_0 *cybermentally trying to pry a look over the OTHER shoulder*

Jul 04 2015 07:29 AM · Delete

And nope I<m doing nothing... I am leeched out with the bedbug episode... 4 pests last month caught! :( (
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Yes, I've seen your comment but I did not know what that was about :) Anyway I was really hoping to see you create something, I'd love to play a story of yours!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awwwww....

I will have to tame myself I guess... in your meantime you can see in the July progress tread and the Friend activity on Steam on what face I am now! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02