Dimitris

Veteran, Male, 36, from Germany

Veteran

I got my A1 in german language! Wohoo! Now onwards to B1!!! Oct 28, 2015

Dimitris was last seen:
Nov 26, 2019
    1. Dreadshadow
      Dreadshadow
      Err just listened "Dangerous" and... couldn't help myself.... I bought it. :p
      1. Marsigne and Marquise* like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        HE wouldn't mind, but I am not sure if it complies with the anti-advertising rules in this forum. I mentioned it on a good intentions spirit but we must not cross the lines. I will actually ask about it so we won't do anything stupid.
        Jun 17, 2018
        Marquise* and Marsigne like this.
      4. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Mentioning it seems all right. Posting a link is a no-no, no matter who you are. It's in the rules, so let's not. :)
        Jun 17, 2018
        Marquise* and Marsigne like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awwwww.... thanks @Dreadshadow. Well EVERYONE TO DIMITRIS SIGGY!

I do hope this is better :)
        Jun 18, 2018
        Dreadshadow likes this.
    2. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Ack! Just discovered that not only I received now notifications by e-mail but I lost you from my following list! o_O Normal I missed you!
    3. Dreadshadow
      Dreadshadow
      Dimitris Χρόνια πολλά! (Happy Holidays equivalent)
      1. Marquise* and Marsigne like this.
    4. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Hey!  Have you posted THIS
      somewhere here on the forum?

(I admit, you might make a lot of folks want to "buy you the right" to use that as BGM.  :D  )
    5. Dreadshadow
      Dreadshadow
      Sup Dimitri? It's been a while.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I was wondering myself.  :3  But apparently for around Christmas!
        Dec 5, 2016
    6. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Sorry I saw you in my list and thought it was a two way!  :/  (Did the same with Dread) So now I can read your announcements! 
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        You mean my Robogal or my $Evilgodspr...  OH!  ROCK AND RULE!  I would recommend more The Devil and Daniel Mouse first.  It was the cleverer original of Rock And Rule which is a 1983 Canadian animation adaptation of it!  They got for the first time computer assisted camera and... Well, the movie shows it a bit; not bad and some good adult soft shots. (Proof you don't have to go into exploitation to have good storylines!) Apparently this Director did a lot of stuff like that
        Fire and Ice, Lord Of The Ring animation, and some adult stuff not worth mentioning here .  (Gah; I saw that color pop in the color cell in the blooming rose! -0:24>0:25 on the drum-  Yeah, I am condemn to see all defects of all anims everywhere even there!  And I would had LOVED that doing THAT stuff! )
        Jan 22, 2016
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Oooooh, great animation, nice song! Is this from the movie Xanadu? I know it only because it flopped in the box office and actually ended the career of the actor Michael Beck (I know him because he played in one of my favorite movies, The Warriors).
        Jan 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        So sad it did too for Olivia Newton Jones.  I dunno the felings of ELO though!
        Jan 22, 2016
    7. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      I got my A1 in german language! Wohoo! Now onwards to B1!!!
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        YAY! :D Something might tell me you could help me with that some day. ;)
        Oct 28, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        @Another Fen @Accendor Hallo Leute, Vielen Dank!
        Oct 29, 2015
      4. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        @Marquise Whenever you need me, I'm only a message away ;)
        Oct 29, 2015
    8. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      2. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Oh! Grat! Let me post this everywhere!
        Sep 19, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Thank you guys!

@The Black Swordsman Yes mate, my own compositions and production!
        Sep 19, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        It is on my siggy but... You tought of doing one for it? Or put it upon your profile?
        Sep 20, 2015
    9. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      Check my new track "Final Approach" made for the Pluto : A Synth Odyssey compilation! Here is the track I composed for the Pluto : A Synth Odyssey compilation! Enjoy!
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Being compared to Phillip Glass and -one I like also- Jean Michel Jarre! How does that makes you feel?

Personally I think Pachebel would had been given those instruments and it would had sounded like you. :) nice makes me wanna work... quietly.
        Sep 9, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        @Marquise You are being too kind! I cannot compare neither with Pachebel or Phillip Glass and Jean Michel Jarre. If it sounds like it is because I love their music and it rubs off on my tracks! Thanks though :)
        Sep 9, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Well if I buy a .mp3 reader just with Pachebel and Jean Michel Jarre stuff on it... You know who's music would be on it too!
        Sep 9, 2015
    10. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      I am taking part in a very dreamy compilation inspired by the New Horizons mission to Pluto. It is going to be released on September 7 and you can check the teaser here!
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Then they started to go into the speculative future with information they already had about space at the time hence Once Upon A Time Space. Radio-Canada had all of it! Great quality TV BTW! (Even for avery low budget animated series. Here in Canada we made *shame* Captain Marc Simon! xS)
        Sep 5, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Indeed great quality for a tv show. I only remember Life coming to Greece and being remade with greek voices. I would watch it all the time when it was on.
        Sep 5, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        ^^ (Worst part is that the two initial series, I saw many adults have some guilty pleasure watching it too with their kid. Kinda gave my mom a bit of education! for OUATM! XD)
        Sep 6, 2015
    11. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        awesomeee! I like it :)
        Aug 29, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Thanks guys! @Dread cool imagery, flying above the ocean! I wish I thought about that, I'd made that the title! And no compression, I only cut the unwanted frequencies from all the instruments. The filter is ok but I need to work more on its uses. Btw in the future I'll have some pretty cool cyberpunk suggestions for you that I think you will love ;)
        Aug 29, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Weird I heard it before but not so long after got that link if you cut the sound might give you an eerie vision (but not over the sea) of your tune!
        Aug 30, 2015
    12. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      Here's some free music for you!
      2. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        :D Send her my love also
        Aug 28, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Hey, Marquise ;)
        Aug 29, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Aww that felt like a nice night summer breeze with no worries... and a bit of action melody visualization in the end! (Who's promise is that?) Now I feel like I want to own the town just for myself like for the whole night. :D
        Aug 30, 2015
    13. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      1. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        SeemsI read an echo ^^

You<re nice Dimi!
        Aug 21, 2015
    14. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      Blending video game music with synths!
      2. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Daaaamn did not know that... what do they use for virtual instruments?
        Aug 17, 2015
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Here I go rear dancing on my chair again! I like the 80 feel to it ^^
        Aug 17, 2015
      4. Dimitris
        Aug 17, 2015
    15. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      1. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Give me some time and I will. As long as I will publish mine to GameDevFort, it will be nice to get all of these available games and review as many as possible.
        Aug 7, 2015
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        YAY!!!!

Gonna peek a look at it :D
        Aug 7, 2015
    16. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      DONE!!!! wohooooo!!!! packing...
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        YAY! link?
        Aug 6, 2015
      3. Dimitris
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Woah two different addresses links entry 503??? I thought this year they only had 160 or so. :X
        Aug 7, 2015
    17. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      The story is ready! Now I need to clean the game and write the music! 2 days to go!
      2. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        @Dread I am going for 5 minute inspirations actually! :p We'll see! @FLGsRetnuh and Dread Guys I want to check both of your games. After the 7th of August when I finish (because now all i do is eventing :) I will have plenty of time so send me a link!
        Aug 5, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        @Marquise Thank you for the positive vibes! It's not over yet but I will make it! (And then I will send you othed cool stuff I am making and I think that you will like :)
        Aug 5, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        ACK! Guys! I wanna see your games and I didn't YET got to make yous ANY banners to link to them YET! :X
        Aug 5, 2015
    18. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      Intro is done, the setting is ready, let's bring horror in town!
      2. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        I have 8 days left, let's see if I make it! (Btw, beside the main idea I'm making the story as I go so there's a good chance I'll miss the deadline by faaaar :) )
        Jul 30, 2015
      3. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        If you can't make everything in time shrink some things.
        Jul 30, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        If you can't do it I will type to you Bed Bugs if you can do it I will type to you Kitties :D

So save now and finish the game. Just one week!
        Jul 31, 2015
    19. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      Ok, I have like 9 days to complete the IGMC game I just started making :p Deadlines FTW!!!
      1. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        *facepalm* DIMIiii~! Awww I should had been more stalkative and crack the whip a wee bit more. :p

Please, finish a cute one at least I know you have good music!
        Jul 28, 2015
      2. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Ahahaha thanks! If it finishes it will not be cute. It will be scary. I am making a horror game ;)
        Jul 28, 2015
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Then two friendly reminders here;

Save your progress NOW and then; *cybermental whipcrack* FINNISH THE GAME!
        Jul 29, 2015
    20. Dimitris
      Dimitris
      Ok, Dc+ dlc : ready, story in my head : ready, shift+click mapping : r... ehm... ok (I hate shift+clicking). Game I'm working on? Horror adventure of course!
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        hem that<s what I meant in this tread when I typed higher;

Marquise*'s Photo

Marquise*

You know IGMC is starting the 7th huh? '_0 *cybermentally trying to pry a look over the OTHER shoulder*

Jul 04 2015 07:29 AM · Delete

And nope I<m doing nothing... I am leeched out with the bedbug episode... 4 pests last month caught! :( (
        Jul 17, 2015
      3. Dimitris
        Dimitris
        Yes, I've seen your comment but I did not know what that was about :) Anyway I was really hoping to see you create something, I'd love to play a story of yours!
        Jul 17, 2015
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awwwww....

I will have to tame myself I guess... in your meantime you can see in the July progress tread and the Friend activity on Steam on what face I am now! :p
        Jul 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 26, 1983 (Age: 36)
    First Language:
    English
    Music, videogames, art.

Interact