Dimitris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's always cool when people do vocals on one of your songs and turn out amazing. #Dreams of Nineveh
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Oh? I wanna hear :D

I listen some top ten one time hit list and realized that Don't Worry Be Happy son was the only one accapella song to get to the top chart list song to had made it in the hits history (I guess American side because I guess anywhere in the world we can discover some hidden gems on the topic.)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *song... not son... song! (Did I recuperated well?)
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    I will send it to you Marquise when it is ready. There's some work to be done with the song still :) Don't Worry Be Happy was a hit everywhere I think
    Making music for 2 different RpgMaker projects (not mine), completed a darkwave song comissioned for a book, the compilation I took part releases in 22 April, my Ep follows close... Having something musical to do is always awesome.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    We'll hear you as we play and we'll see you at the credits.
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    :D Nice one Marquise, merci!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ^^ Accompanying the efforts of the player while they attempts to solve the game. (Very first time I thought of that in mind!)
    Aaaaaaaand here is my third song! One more left!!
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    @Marquise It can be if you want it! *mentally puts you back to dream box*

@cabfe Thank you mate! That's pretty cool thing to hear!

@Dreadshadow Thanks! There's music coming more to your liking ;)
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Never had a doubt about that! ;)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *from a now purring cyber mental dream box*

I wanna keep the tune... I think it kinda a wee bit assuaged my aching lackofluckitite! (I'm sure there's a Greek scientific word for infectious lack of luck state.)
    Soooo, second song named Dream Sequencer is live! Tell me what you yhink!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I don't think now around the world anymore in music they really sue on same titles... it would be really hard not to have accidents with other countries not having their own same titled song.

Still... Not today I will compose a Barbie Girl :3
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Haha a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World!!!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    XD They had SOOOOOoooOOOoo much troubles with Mattel :p But once heard, never forgotten ;)
    First song from my upcoming EP!! Check it out!!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Look your subscriber list! :p
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    !!!!!! Thanks!!! Did not notice it till now! (Though I still can't see your profile, it has something to do with subscription settings)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I have nothing done in there. But whatever you do, even if I am private, I'll see it by next login there and have a all day/night fin/learning! (As long you keep your stuff posted there ;) )
    AFK on vacation. See you in March boys and girls!
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Lucky you! Have fun :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I was to type a weird reply in the "What's on your mind?" just to have you smile. I deleted it from my profile feed, but for a moment the first sentence in joke -but general readers didn't knew-, read as... Take a hike! ^^;
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Hope you had a good hike! XD (Vaccation) Welcome Back!
    I was working the story for my new short game... on my sleep. And I actually found the connections I was looking for! Let's see if it works as a game...
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Exactly that! In theory the story it is pretty good, I don't know if it will translate that good in the game.
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    It doesn't matter! :p
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Tesla did that every time. As for me ... errr I have sleep apnea, I can work necroleptically!
    Now learning the piece Mrs Cole by Turlough O'Carolan arranged by Pascal Bournet on a 7-string electric guitar :p
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *still searching in her head what that Dog that has fleas is supposed to do?* :)
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Apparently that dog tunes the Ukelele. As it seems, flees are pretty important also! Who is she that scratches her head?
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *feels more reading is to come*

Me!
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Thanks mate, very thorough! I'll definitely check your suggestions!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I might look at it :3 (I'm slow it's because many folks continues to send me stuff... or crap figuratively falls on me! :) )
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    No problem mate I understand :) It is very short game, 10 minutes long. if you find time and play it send me a pm, I am curious to know what you think:) Also make sure you read the tips from the forum.
    Editing videos, composing dreamwave music, preparing my next short game, preparing for my trip back in Greece to celebrate my birthday with my family. My soundtrack for this whole situation : Men at Work - Overkill (80s kids rejoice)!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Me too. (not the VHS thought... anyway my Beta is dead) I don't think they got theses in DVD :S
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    You might find a few in dvd. I have a couple back in Greece in dvd, the others either stream or torrent unfortunately.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    awww
    Do you need to make a cutscene that leads to an epic battle and you need something to inspire you? Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgard. Enjoy.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I do like me some Amon Amarth :)
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Ha Viking death metal. Seen these guys in Milwaukee with Gojira and Children of Bodom, almost 9 years ago \m/
    Dimitris
    Dimitris
    @scythuz you 've got goot taste together with amazing skill. Thumbs up man!

@ariesfiretiger I am jealous mate, especially for Gojira, these dudes make amazing music!

@dreadshadow Is that a Legend of Zelda reference? Lol!Glad you liked it man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepoopinthesky