Recent content by Dinamic Creates

1. Dinamic Creates

RMMV LIVENEL - Discordance

This looks so promising, I hope you get to sell it on Steam and such.
  2. Dinamic Creates

RMMV Eat the King! - An Undead Strategy RPG

I'm commenting to make sure I will try this one.
  3. Dinamic Creates

RMMV Manafinder

This could be the next "RPG Maker Game" success! I can see the passion put in here.
  4. Dinamic Creates

RMMV Disorder

This looks promising! Keep going, I'm following your work now.
  5. Dinamic Creates

Now it seems I will have to add a chain item in my projects.

Now it seems I will have to add a chain item in my projects.
  6. Dinamic Creates

Background Picture

I believe this is possible, and I'm not sure where should I start to check. I would like a plugin to put a picture on the back of the game to replace the black bars. My games have a fixed resolution, so I would like to make some "arcade cabinet" art or things like that to put behind the game...
  7. Dinamic Creates

Your opinion on differing/clashing art styles within a game?

If you are having different styles on the same kind of images (like the character portraits), i.e. Fire Emblem Heroes... well... It's uncomfortable to see. However, if the thing of your game is having different styles on purpose (those, 8bit character evolves into 16 into 3D games), and...
  8. Dinamic Creates

Please just don't do this a lot, or you will never end. It's okay to go back and restart, but...

Please just don't do this a lot, or you will never end. It's okay to go back and restart, but not more than once per project.
  9. Dinamic Creates

oh no, my chain:c Nah, it's the Jerry Seinfeld's "Don't Break the Chain" strategy for...

oh no, my chain:c Nah, it's the Jerry Seinfeld's "Don't Break the Chain" strategy for motivation... look for it. That's the only way I have managed to keep working on my projects daily.
  10. Dinamic Creates

Don't Break the Chain!

Don't Break the Chain!
  11. Dinamic Creates

Move route script call

Wow! Having the move route definition for each event in their respective map json files makes a lot of sense, lol. Now I will try to play with this. I can't thank you enough! Yeah, I got the lines I wanted and it works like a charm ♥. var moveRoute = { "list":[{"code":0,"parameters":[]}]...
  12. Dinamic Creates

Move route script call

Yeah, I have done that with other common events and it works flawlessly.. it's like... stacks? But, this is a Button Command Event (Yanfly). When you press 'C' on the map, the player attacks from a distance to an enemy event, my script looks for an event with a specific notetag in the...
  13. Dinamic Creates

Move route script call

Hello everyone, I'm wondering, how are we supposed to use the move route script calls? It seems I have to create a moveRoute variable/object and then send it through a character (event, player) function, but I have no idea on how to define this variable. I can't find anything related to a...
  14. Dinamic Creates

Keep getting "Unexpected" SyntaxErrors

It worked! Thank you very much. That makes a lot of sense. It seems I didn't noticed that on my research.
  15. Dinamic Creates

Keep getting "Unexpected" SyntaxErrors

Hello, I'm interested in making plugins, however, I'm working with events and script calls by now. I'm coding a script that enables or disables a Switch if the two nearest spaces behind the player are passable or not, but when I check if it works, the game keeps throwing me "Unexpected"...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb