Recent content by dinomanjj

1. dinomanjj

Orange Time System

Thank you very much. With this and many other plugins people will be able to make rpg's similar to Skyrim.
  2. dinomanjj

Orange Time System

Can this slowly change the coloring to make the lighting seem to change, such as in the morning it would have an orange-ish tint, day would be normal, evening would have a red-ish tint, and night would be a blu-ish purple-ish tint making it appear night
  3. dinomanjj

Manage Dashing

I'm wondering, could you expand on this and make so you could disable mouse movement altogether? Also an idea you could do is to make a plugin that can change the controls for those who prefer "WASD" for movement over the arrow keys.
  4. dinomanjj

SnowMV - Simple Gathering

This seems to be a great plugin, my only problem is that there is no crafting plugin to go with it yet. Maybe it would be a great idea for you to make one to go with this, or add crafting as a feature with this one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa