Diretooth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How the heck do I use Ace to MV conversion script?!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Plug into the scripts file, save, hit playtest, and it should automatically make another folder with the converted maps and events for you. Though, I had to remove a few scripts before it ran, so back up the project first before doing this.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Natch. Thanks.
    It's going to take a while to fully learn Yanfly's plugins, but once I do, I'll be unstoppable! MWA HA HA HA HA!
    Reactions: 1 person
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You say that as if there is a point in time when Yanfly's plugins can be fully learned.

there is not.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    There is such a time, just not any time soon.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Only if you work on the assumption that at some point Yanfly is going to stop posting new plugins or updating existing ones 

So I'm going to stick with my previous statement - there is no such time ;)
    That moment when you sit and despair for a moment, then retry a scene to get the error report for a plugin...
    and the plugin works now.

What.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I hate it when that happens, because you know it's gonna stop working again somewhere down the line after you've stopped thinking about it.
    That moment when Plug and Play isn't so plug and play.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    True,
    tearsofthenight
    tearsofthenight
    i have a 3 step system for checking bad PC parts, 

run Memtest64 for around 5 hours to test if RAM is bad.

Run CPU diagnostic tool for about 5 hours to test CPU life and performance.

Connect PSU MOBO to another pc to test if they are damaged.

if you have PC problems i feel this is the best way to start ruling out bad Hardware.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I'm talking mostly about scripts and plugins. For instance, Yanfly's ATB isn't wanting to work, and I followed all of the instructions for placing the plugins.
    This site is weird now.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Definitely different, it has a lot features that make it more face-book like now; it feels more modernish for sure. It'll take some time to get used to.

@Susan Square Enix would approve of that message lol.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    What is an enix, and why is it square?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Diretooth I always ask the same question about that song jimmy crack corn.

"Why did jimmy crack corn? and why doesn't anybody care!?
    I haven't been able to make anything for the good vs. Evil contest because i'm too anxious to do anything really productive.
    After a long time of brooding because I couldn't get AASB in time for the contest, I have now gotten the resolve to complete it.
    The status system on this forum needs a thing to tell you how many characters you have left.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That would be nice. I usually try to remember to copy it before posting just in case I lose some, if it's a long comment. Sometimes I forget. But then I have the benefit of being able to delete & retype mine :)
    I think this forum would improve with a chatroom.
    Pine
    Pine
    I'm not sure about RMW, but I can tell you about my experience from VXNet that it's just not worth it. They aren't hard to mod, they're just tiresome drama llamas that span backstabbing and underground alternate sites and trashtalking on admins... Seriously, it's not worth the trouble. If I could tell you all those times someone trashed that good for nothing Touchfuzzy on #rmvx IRC.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    We used to have one, but removed it.

Mostly it was unmoderated, and people used it to simply to cause drama or start a witchunt.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Oh. I've only had good experiences with chatrooms. Granted, I was a mod for a chatroom and I was fairly thorough.
    Do people consider wuick time events obnoxious, or challenging?
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    In cutscenes, yeah. I prefer them if they're a part of the action and don't immediately kill you if you're not paying attention.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    I like them when implemented well and not just randomly thrown in to catch you off guard. I mostly like them as more visual novel type games, than say thrown into an otherwise non=QTE game's cutscene or randomly at the end of an otherwise fun action game...
    Julien Brightside
    Julien Brightside
    See ASuras Wrath for quick time events done right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkscythe25