Diretooth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Gah, I don't like it when scripts don't work together. If only the menu script could add the command from the other one...
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Hmm... Should I make a topic?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you are just commenting that you don't like it when scripts don't work together, then no. If you are actually hoping someone will help you, then yes. The status feed is not the place to ask for game help.
    Would it be too out of the blue to include a horror section in a fantasy RPG?
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    i usually hate these spots when i was a kid, like i purchase an RPG hoping for some intense battle, then the RPG turns into a horror game and i'm like OMG now how am i going to pass this (i was really scared of horror games) but i guess it's okay, if you include monsters that look like ghosts and such. but watch out to not turn the genre into horror for all of that section
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Guess it depends on the setting, overall. I feel that elements of horror can work in fantasy; just look at Ravenloft, Innistrad, et cetera.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I was thinking more along the lines of the manor in NieR. Subtle creepy that grows more and more horrifying as you go on.
    Please keep status updates to a maximum of two, unrelated posts per day. ;)
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Sorry, I'm just having a moment of extreme frustration and did not intend to post the one prior to this one.
    Okay, this is rather weird.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I tried a thing, didn't work, and now that everything was set back to normal, my character is attacking without menu input?!
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    And of course, the answer was not script related. I almost rendered my game broken trying to fix it.

The problem? Somehow, an item the character wore became labeled as 'auto-battle'. The forum may proceed to point and laugh at me.
    How do I even use the vertical sprite animation in 'behaviors'?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    The vertical right and left-hand side ones though, I have no idea.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    ^Pretty sure those work the same way. Just make sure the you start the sprite on the correct side and untick the 'walking animation'.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ask for game help in the forum please.
    To those who are taking part in the IGMC, what will you do with your prizes if you win?
    Seriel
    Seriel
    If I win,

(After the inevitable huge party) I would invest in a muuuch better computer, cos both mine are bad.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Fix up my place.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I would pay off my rent, help my cousin get married, and possibly go to college.
    Most people, when talking about karma, usually thinks of it as a malevolent force that will hunt you down and make life suck. Well, Karma just came to me and gave me a pat on the back. By helping a fellow RMer, they in turn helped me out. Thank you, That Odd One, you were a great help.
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Really? I always thought of Karma as an annoying support or midlaner who gets to run away any time she's supposed to get floored (I jest of course).
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Well, specifically, Karma is the concept of universal balance in which the spiritual aspect of ourselves bears the burdens of the choices we make throughout our lifetimes. At least, as I've come to understand it.
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    Yup Diretooth you got it. Every single choice, even the ones you may be unaware of.
    My game is becoming full of symbolism. If the gameplay doesn't impress the judges of the IGMC, the symbolism will!
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    haha my gameplay is pretty symbolipoppiliistic too! let's be symbol brothers!
    I am going to make a game for the IGMC. AND I AM GOING TO WIN.
    Razelle
    Razelle
    Most people are actually pretty defeatist when it comes to contests like this. Keep going and never give up, and you may just win something.
     Nova
     Nova
    "there hatched" :^)
    Chester
    Chester
    You will have to get past Me! meow
    I have a new computer!
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    What's the specs? Does it have a Solid State drive? I3, I5 or I7? how many Hard drives? How much RAM? Tell me I must know! QwQ
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    It has a lot of stuff and it's awesome. That is all.
    I just bought RPG Maker 2 for my PS2. It's amazing how different things are between it and Ace.
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    Not RPG Maker 3? I have that for my PS2 I think I liked the Cutscene maker the best
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    I still think it would be fun to have something like RPGM 2 or 3 for PC.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I used to have RPG Maker 2! Wish I knew what had happened to it...
    Happy new year! (Says the person posting at 2:51 AM.) What a night to get game stuff done. Right now, I'm working on my mapping for my first game, which I started making when I got the Ace trial. Now it's a bit more of a nuanced reboot. Yay!
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Thank you happy new year you too. :D

I'm glad to hear you work on a RPG, looking foreward testplay it. :) (\s/)
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    Good luck, and happy new year! :D
    I was just thinking: There should be a subforum for script suggestions that are too complex for the code-off. Like, people could post the ideas they have for a script but cannot make due to not being a scripter. That way, a passing scripter could make it if they think the idea is good.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I do think the script request subforum works just fine for that.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes. Script Request forum is fine.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Usually, I see that subforum used for 'I need X style script', rather than 'I think a(n) X style script would be awesome, here's how it would work', so it doesn't seem like a fitting use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanica