Diretooth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I wonder if I should get IG Maker. Maybe I could make a metroidvania?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Trial it?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I've been thinking of checking out IG Maker at some point as well. I wonder whether a lot of people use it. You almost never hear about it.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Yeah, and I've never really seen any IG-based games, except for a sample game pack that requires IG Maker to play.
    I really want to watch Wolf's Rain again.
    Shelby
    Shelby
    Too sad for me.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Never saw it... While I totally dig sad endings... I've always heard the ending basically renders every episode before it absolutely pointless as it's an "infinite plot loop" type of show. I'll stick to my Clannad, H20, and Angel Beats for manly tears of super sadness.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Tai, ignore those people. An infinite loop ending is still an ending and a valid one. besides, when it comes to a good story, the ending doesn't matter, it's the journey you take alongside the characters that counts.
    One of those moments when I don't regret snooping a person's profile page. Really helps finding out how skilled a person might be. Also, occasional fun fact!
    Why do colleges have such confusing websites All I want to know is if they have game design, art, and what the cost might be.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I know exactly what you mean, my colleges website inst great neither, it was easier for me to drive 40 minutes and ask people there whats going on rather than navigate this atrocity. XD Good luck though, you'll need it my friend. :)
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    What's even worse is that I don't even know what they're offering, if anything.
    What would you do if I gave you a cat and a waffle?
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I'd take the waffle and give the cat back to you... I have way to many mouths to feed as it is, don't need another one.
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    pet the cat WITH the waffle.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    So many creative responses, and finally at least two people reversed the order of the treatment of cat and waffle.
    That awkward, yet awesome, moment when RTP title screens are better than you could ever come up with.
    Can I ask why my last status was locked? I didn't want to make a topic in script requests so that when it would be solved, that it wouldn't clutter up the forum.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Ah, okay. Thanks for telling me.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    yeah, if it's a question and there's a sub-forum for it, you should post a thread
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it's a help request and it's about making your game, it needs to go in the forum. You can access the status feed rules from the global site rules (which you can get to via a link in the lower right corner of any forum page)
    Does anyone have a copy of Victor's rotational turning script plus required module? I can't get it because Dropbox is being ornery.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Ugh! And I was thinking of raiding his stash for some of his scripts.
    Son of a fragnugget! Why are scripts that worked perfectly five minutes ago suddenly flaking out when I haven't even touched them since an hour ago?!
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Maybe they weren't tested 100% and only partially tested?
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Well, I'm using Yanfly's scripts and I followed the directions properly, but now I've got weird things happening.

For instance, I'm using the ATB script, but when I playtest, I get:

Script 'ATB' line 393: NameError occurred.

undefined method 'set_battle_system' for class 'Game_System'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andgelou520