Birthday:
Aug 19, 1990 (Age: 29)
Home Page:
Sound Engineer

Share This Page

Dirge

Sound Engineer, Male, 29, from Canada

Veteran

PSA: Go try The Darwin Project. Fortnite meets Hunger Games with much more emphasis on skill and tactics than luck! Aaand it's free. Jun 9, 2018

Dirge was last seen:
Jun 24, 2018
    1. Dirge
      Dirge
      Went into the studio to keep working on this band's debut album. Ended up in a band again. Today was an odd day.
    2. Dirge
      Dirge
      Woo! That's the full Heroic Hellfire Citadel raid cleared! My guys rule. :D
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Ah Wow. I remember the days of loud obnoxious ventrillos and many a butt hurt guildie.
        Sep 28, 2015
      2. Dirge
        Dirge
        Nah, our guild is actually nice. We put enough effort into making sure it stays that way...
        Sep 28, 2015
    3. Dirge
      Dirge
      We finally have internet again, two weeks later!!!
    4. Dirge
      Dirge
      Aaaaargh. I need an animated image format that supports gradients!!! GIF, you have failed me!
      1. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        How dare it fail you so
        Sep 21, 2015
      2. Dirge
        Dirge
        I spent a while putting together a really gorgeous animation in GIMP and exported it and went "IT LOOKS LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD DREW THIS WTF"
        Sep 21, 2015
    5. Dirge
      Dirge
    6. Dirge
      Dirge
      Working on a large cat Holders battler, my gf happens by, looks, nods, and says "Ah yes, the fabled neckless panther." IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS OKAY GEEZ
      1. Kes
        Kes
        But wouldn't a neckless panther be a cool enemy!
        Sep 11, 2015
    7. Dirge
      Dirge
      Nvidia, why do you have to suck so hard? Driver crashes with every game, constantly, after trying upwards of 30 different solutions...deleting a kernel update from 2012 lessened the problem, but didn't solve it...I need a new graphics card, and it sure won't be Nvidia.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dirge
        Dirge
        I don't think so, since this is a widespread problem with complaints dating back at least three years for WoW alone.
        Sep 9, 2015
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        My last Nvida was so bad I made sure my laptop didn't have one in it for that reason.
        Sep 9, 2015
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Nvidia has terrible customer support. Maybe AMD can help with your problem? :p
        Sep 9, 2015
    8. Dirge
      Dirge
      A nice big box of After Eights, a box of jaffa cakes, a huge bottle of Coke, and beer in the fridge. Time to get LOTS of pixel art done.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Sounds like a feast fit for a king. :D I'd swap out the standard Coke for Vanilla or Cherry Coke, though.
        Sep 8, 2015
    9. Dirge
      Dirge
      Just put together a quick Holders-style idle animation for my current D&D character!
    10. Dirge
      Dirge
      It's like someone fed my raid team roids or something, we're kicking SO much butt this week!
    11. Dirge
      Dirge
      Do I keep working on this Holders battler, or do I switch over to my Mac and keep working on a re-vamp of my old band's best single? Decisions, decisions...
    12. Dirge
      Dirge
      Time to start pushing my boundaries again - first a zombie-esque Holders battler sheet, then on to totally non-humanoid ones!
    13. Dirge
      Dirge
      I just finished my first completely-custom from-scratch Holders battler sheet. Proud of myself - it's pretty dayum good!
      1. Kes
        Kes
        I am so impressed! I wish I could do that.
        Aug 26, 2015
      2. LTN Games
        LTN Games
        Lucky you.
        Aug 27, 2015
      3. BeardBro
        BeardBro
        Dirge is really outclassing me as we work on the Isabella project together... I mean, ahem, he's okay, I guess. But look at what I can do!

*breaks the Luna Engine while Dirge creates masterpiece materials*
        Aug 28, 2015
    14. Dirge
      Dirge
      Started on battlers for our game today. Holders-style is a lot less intimidating/difficult than I feared. This is fun!
      1. LTN Games
        LTN Games
        Im still fearful of them, but I also dont sprite lol
        Aug 24, 2015
      2. Yangfly Master
        Yangfly Master
        Holder Style is love, Holder Style is Life.
        Aug 24, 2015
      3. Dirge
        Dirge
        @LTN: I was seriously anxious about it, but it turned out quite well, I'm much more confident with more poses/characters. I don't actually sprite either - I'm an icon artist mostly, but this is really just an extension of that!
        Aug 24, 2015
    15. Dirge
      Dirge
      Hey, anyone play WoW? New friends are always nice, and my team could use some more ranged dps...
      1. Celianna
        Celianna
        I recently started playing WoW, but I'm sure we're not on the same server :p
        Aug 21, 2015
    16. Dirge
      Dirge
      Bored. I'm looking for suggestions for really good, fast, complex instrumental songs to cover, preferably with duelling solos, since that seems to be my thing right now. Original instruments don't matter much - I typically work with guitars and bow instruments but I'll do whatever, just looking for something interesting to play.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        google bond - duel
        Aug 19, 2015
      2. Dirge
        Dirge
        That's pretty frigging cool, how have I never heard of them?!
        Aug 19, 2015
    17. Dirge
      Dirge
      Dat new WoW expansion doh. ARTIFACTS!!!!
    18. Dirge
      Dirge
      My co-producer is off having a massage and I'm just sitting here waiting to go to the studio...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dirge
        Dirge
        Yeah, he does this every Saturday morning. Nothing can be allowed to prevent it, even if we've got a vocalist lined up to come record our next track... heh. Massages are amazing.
        Aug 1, 2015
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        My ex used to give me massages. They were wonderful. So, I can't blame him for putting aside some time every Saturday to be pampered.
        Aug 1, 2015
      4. Dirge
        Dirge
        Yeah, especially because he spends every morning before work in the gym. The dude is twice my width and could probably bench me and all my audio gear... guess relaxation is the other side of that coin.
        Aug 1, 2015
    19. Dirge
      Dirge
      Time to take a break from sprite editing...it's raid time! *grabs his daggers*
    20. Dirge
      Dirge
      Professional 3D artist hired - check. Webcam - check. FaceRig - check. Operation "Go Wildly Out On a Limb For Comedy's Sake" is taking shape.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Sounds scary.
        Jul 31, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 19, 1990 (Age: 29)
    Home Page:
    http://www.intermissionstudios.ca/
    Sound Engineer
    First Language:
    English, German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Music, technology, music, art, video games, music....

Interact

Signature

I'm back! With MV! And re-launching the Isabella project from way back when!