Recent content by DivideByZero

1. DivideByZero

Depends on the reward. Optional boss might give you something truly awesome.

Depends on the reward. Optional boss might give you something truly awesome.
  2. DivideByZero

Very close :D

Very close :D
  3. DivideByZero

Huge couple of days coding. Will have RPG Maker doing things that have never been seen before in...

Huge couple of days coding. Will have RPG Maker doing things that have never been seen before in the months to come. Being conservative too
  4. DivideByZero

Doing my three monthly check in. XD

Doing my three monthly check in. XD
  5. DivideByZero

Eight years and two months here.

Eight years and two months here.
  6. DivideByZero

Correct. I made Crysis in RPG Maker last week.

Correct. I made Crysis in RPG Maker last week.
  7. DivideByZero

Really? My phone gives me approx 20x the speed over my wired connection (which sucks big time).

Really? My phone gives me approx 20x the speed over my wired connection (which sucks big time).
  8. DivideByZero

Best RPG Maker game I have ever seen!

Best RPG Maker game I have ever seen!
  9. DivideByZero

That's the spirit! :D

That's the spirit! :D
  10. DivideByZero

Days? Hehe! I remember when I was right into Diablo II. Played that much that it would take...

Days? Hehe! I remember when I was right into Diablo II. Played that much that it would take months to level up in the end.
  11. DivideByZero

"Sometimes people just go their separate ways" - Until friends or lawyers become involved. But...

"Sometimes people just go their separate ways" - Until friends or lawyers become involved. But if you don't mind losing everything, it's a win-win. :)
  12. DivideByZero

Clean slate, brother. Go make a kick ass game. :D

Clean slate, brother. Go make a kick ass game. :D
  13. DivideByZero

Very true. We all make it up as we go.

Very true. We all make it up as we go.
  14. DivideByZero

It's a trap for young players. Sploodge on the screen never helped anyone. :D

It's a trap for young players. Sploodge on the screen never helped anyone. :D
  15. DivideByZero

Good luck dude, hope it turns out well :)

Good luck dude, hope it turns out well :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD
I know it's such a small thing, but I love when games let you interact with everything. Like pressing A on some papers on the floor pops up dialogue, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loyer