Recent content by divinexremembrance

1. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

Thank you guys so much for the help! Its gonna be aggravating going thru all of it and removing it but at least it's not me actually being forced to go into the coding like I originally thought.
  2. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

Oh maannn, this is gonna be such a pain. I'm totally excited to do this /sarcasm Theoretically, has it happened to you where you couldn't get it out of your game and it's glitched the file? Or has just combing through and making sure to remove it helped with all of it?
  3. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

So what do I do once I find the location of where it's being used.
  4. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

I've already deleted the entire event, and have new sprites. This error still pops up even after I've done this.
  5. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

But what do I do once I find it? That's what I'm not understanding.
  6. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

so once I do this, I just delete the reference that was made in the json file?
  7. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

Do you have any ideas of where the old file would remain? I've deleted it from its source and from the actual folder, so that's baffling that there's somehow still a remnant of it behind o_o;;
  8. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

Specifically, if you want to take a look into the developer keys, this is what's popping up:
  9. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

Well there is no space in the filename or anything - it's just literally that the game wants to load the file, but I've already deleted the file, using another file, and it wants to keep loading that file specifically.
  10. divinexremembrance

Image Loading Failure?

Hello there, I'm currently making a game using RPG Maker MV, and this is an error that's been happening more... So, for context, a character's image is made (whether its a sprite I commissioned or otherwise). I've decided to make the character's images all in one picture for the 8 character...
  11. divinexremembrance

Question about corrupted files. (MV)

Same! Happy game making!
  12. divinexremembrance

Oh, yes yes, it will tell you if a file is corrupted - and the file will look very strange too (tilesets aren't loading, characters files are missing) - it's very very noticeable!
  13. divinexremembrance

Unfortunately I've had this issue before. If the files get corrupted, the maker just tells you that they're unreadable and unable to really do anything about it. I had this happen on VX Ace - not on MV yet, but it was a huge issue with the former. Keeping multiple copies of your project is an...
  14. divinexremembrance

Journal Plugin

Yes, but that's only for quests. I would like for it to also be for people, places, a bestiary for monsters, and for it to be customized through some kind of setting as well. Though I am using this plug in, its only for the "Favors"(side quests) and "Missions"(main storyline) for my game
  15. divinexremembrance

Mega Death/InstaKill Moves?

AHHHHHHH okay now I fully get it. I was super confused while programming! This is what happens when you're sleep deprived. That's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for explaining that more clearly, that also opens up a whole world of possibility with status ailments too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slitherio