Recent content by Dizzledorfs

1. Extra Status Window (Additional window for showing party's alignment, progress and more)

Cool Beans!! The Coolest of Beans!! This is EXACTLY what I needed! You rock!!
  2. Haha that is basically what I am doing as well. Galvs Tool system is awesome. But what I wanted...

Haha that is basically what I am doing as well. Galvs Tool system is awesome. But what I wanted for my farming was a bit different than his farming plugin. Can I ask how in general you handled the changing of the graphics for the crops? I am trying to decide between spawning and figuring how to...
  3. What did you use for your farming system? Strictly Eventing? Plugin? Curious as I am about to...

What did you use for your farming system? Strictly Eventing? Plugin? Curious as I am about to start mine.
  4. Event Highlighting

Source link says it does not exist. :(
  5. Mon's Character Generator Expansion

Just wanted to let you know that I made a bunch of conversions of adult hairs for kids and included a couple of yours (I did give credit). But, if you would prefer to not have them included with the others, I could take them out of the zip and just add them here on your thread. I am new to this...
  6. Dizzledorfs Stuff - Sheep, Child Hair Conversions

Thanks. I will look into that. I also noticed that when the bald sheep is walking away, his right butt cheek seems a bit larger than the left :) I will work on fixing those things for tomorrow.
  7. Dizzledorfs Stuff - Sheep, Child Hair Conversions

I am brand new to RPG maker, but am working on a game and needed some sheep. There are plenty of sheep out there, but I was going for something a bit cutesy. So, I made these. In my game, you have to shear the sheep, so there are fluffy and bald sheep, in black and white variety, in two sizes...
  8. Combining YEP Menu Manager and Common Events Manager

Hey. I am working on a project in which I would like to encourage the kids to explore the map and click on things. So I am creating a badge system. So, they will get an Explorer Badge Lvl 1 for finding one hidden door and there are 4 hidden, so then they will end up being a Master Explorer when...
  9. Game & Map Screenshots 9

@GameFire When I get all the items put on there, I will post another picture. The game is an educational game (kids have to do math to finish their quests). The hole with the vines will lead down to a treasure and if they find all of the treasures, they get a badge. There is another hole that if...
  10. Game & Map Screenshots 9

@GameFire - that is exactly what I did. So, now I am making my base map image using Orange Mapshot and let's see if that makes things less fuzzy and psychedelic for your eyes :)
  11. Game & Map Screenshots 9

I am a complete noob with RPGMaker.. I have been making games for years in Flash and am now making the transition to something usable on mobile devices. I happen to love RPGs so figured I would start with RPG Maker MV. But, it has only been a couple of weeks, so I could use some advice on my...
  12. First map -- feedback needed

Thanks. I will go ahead and post it over there. The blank areas are going to be filled with animals (bunnies, llamas, bees, chicken). I will take a look at the grass brush. Thanks for your thoughts.
  13. First map -- feedback needed

I am a complete noob with RPGMaker.. I have been making games for years in Flash and am now making the transition to something usable on mobile devices. I happen to love RPGs so figured I would start with RPG Maker MV. But, it has only been a couple of weeks, so I could use some advice on my...
  14. Screen will not show my external information

Oh, sorry... they are instatiated in a different javascript file because the arrays are rather lengthy. But, they are found just fine. Everything works up until I just want to tell the gameMessage that it was right or wrong. I haven't posted here before so I am not sure how to post the demo, but...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohsh