DJ990J's latest activity

• DJ990J
    DJ990J replied to the thread DJ990J's Generator bits.
    No problem :D
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to thesuperjman's post in the thread DJ990J's Generator bits with Love Love.
    I can't believe how difficult it's been to find afro hairstyles until I came across this. Thanks so much for making this!
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to zerobeat032's comment on zerobeat032's profile post with Love Love.
    thanks!
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J commented on zerobeat032's profile post.
    This looks really cool! :D
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to zerobeat032's status with Love Love.
    Normal enemies are all distorted fragments of memories inside one of the character's head. you can help her sort them out depending on...
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J commented on DJ990J's profile post.
    Thank you for the information, I'll look into it! :)
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to Candacis's comment on DJ990J's profile post with Love Love.
    Face emotions look good! For the map: I would take a look at the MV Trinity resource pack, if you haven't already. It has tons of nice...
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to Uber_Gouber's comment on DJ990J's profile post with Love Love.
    Great work!!!
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to PixelatedBree's comment on DJ990J's profile post with Love Love.
    This looks so good! I especially love the raised eyebrow expression lol definitely sensing some sass in this character! I will...
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to TheMeowingFox's comment on DJ990J's profile post with Love Love.
    omg omg the seventh one is such a mood :kaojoy:
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J commented on DJ990J's profile post.
    Thank you all T.T
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to Uber_Gouber's comment on DJ990J's profile post with Love Love.
    I'll definitely play that game
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to dreamfall887's comment on DJ990J's profile post with Love Love.
    I love the different expressions, your character looks really cute! Your game looks interesting as well. :)
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J reacted to The Stranger's comment on DJ990J's profile post with Love Love.
    Those are some good looking faces! I really love the green eyes and the green dots below the eyes.
  • DJ990J
    DJ990J updated their status.
    Some updates to my main project. Making the characters more alive with face sets. Also making dialog less robot and bland. Game...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php
I oughta set up my itch.io, but I'm like, uugghhh I DON'T WANNA. :kaocry: Why does errything feel like such a chore right now? I don't wanna just complain tho, so y'all got any hot tips for how to make a really pretty, sexy, sweaty, flowery itch.io page? BEST TIP WINS. :kaoluv:

Also here's a beautiful nymph to liven up the day for y'all! (No it's not me.)

alice_nymph(old).png
Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valdemar