djDarkX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• This past week has been...uh, busy and, to say the least, interesting. Time to finally get back to work.
    It's gonna be one of those days. I can feel it...one of those days where I feel I can do anything and then don't. I hate those days.
    New avy to better reflect me. I love troll face, but I don't think anyone would really take me seriously with it on. lol
    You know, I've saw a gameplay video of the new Zelda game, A Link Between Worlds (oh teh puns...) which is set in the same "timeline" as ALTTP, and I really like it, but once I saw that thing of Link going onto a wall as a painting...er, no. Gimmick much?
    Chad Sexington
    Chad Sexington
    Wind Waker = best 3d zelda. <3
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    It seems pretty cool.

I don't really understand the dislike of turning into a drawing really.
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    LoZ: OOT was going to be structured like SM64 in early stages, and this sounds like a nod to that. Also, it's about time Zelda mixed up it's gameplay a bit!
    Nothing like the feeling of hearing your music sound like you are right in front of a chamber orchestra playing. Goosebumps~
    And just when you thought it couldn't get any better...it gets better. I love working with music.
    This music is coming along nicely, but I still need to fix up a few articulations, fix the settings of the chamber orchestra, volumes and a few other things...then create the variation of said piece. My work cut out for me, I have.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Show it to me, you must.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Alright, but it's not really done yet xD
    My internet connection is the ****s right now because Comcast sucks at keeping a connection going!
    Motivation...take me away in your warm embrace!
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Motivation won't come near while you sit in the cold, unflinching lap of Procrastination.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I like that. ;D
    echo
    echo
    Procrastination is a cruel mistress. Pretty sure she's moved into my flat, I haven't done anything productive in days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dead_DJ