Recent content by DjowG

1. RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

Hey I'd like to participate :) Here's my game >>> https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/191351 Thanks XD
  2. I lost my chance too, my game crash on the MAP 7 of 28... my game play now is about 30min =( I...

I lost my chance too, my game crash on the MAP 7 of 28... my game play now is about 30min =( I understand
  3. 2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

@woobv Thank you, I really couldn't do it in English if i was not helped by a friend. my game is now almost a demo, since it crash in about 1/4 of the progress. kkkkkkkkkkkkk (every k is a tear) i need sleep now
  4. 2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

:kaoeh:28 maps in the game, to crash the seventh, because I forgot a command line I submitted, but I think with glitches, bugs and crashes, I'm out ... https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/191351 Not to develop and to sleep at the same time, it is also not worth developing without sleep
  5. 2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

I have a question... when i Compress Game Data, include or not include de rtp? if i use a rtp graphic and not mark "include de rtp", this crash the game? The vx ace compress every file i use, or only files in the paste of project?
  6. Rules Welcome to the 2017 INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST!

this is acceptable by rules or is +18? I don't think so, but it doesn't cost anything to ask.
  7. how to make a state that makes enemies miss all attacks?

@Andar Thanks, i use Vx Ace... i will do this...
  8. how to make a state that makes enemies miss all attacks?

I would like to cause that... when a state is present in an actor, the enemies miss all attacks to it. I do not want the hero to evade, but rather that he is attacked but not successful. Does anyone have an idea how to do it? Thanks!
  9. 2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

is a bite, and you can see the other side where the teeth passed
  10. 2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

everybody in the frenzy of game jam! I lost a lot of hair these days. I did a lot, but I'm out of time for anything, there's still a lot left... and my english is a shame haha
  11. Rules Welcome to the 2017 INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST!

Can a correct writing have a great weight at judged? or do you think it can be fixed later without problems?
  12. 2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

I'm really worried about not being able to finish. I still have no help translating into English and I do not have the money to pay someone. I made a post on facebook asking for help from friends. I'm really upset because of it. That's it for now, I will not give up. Can a correct writing have a...
  13. @[100859:@Poryg] @[100539:@starlight dream] thanks folks, i'm very noob in forums hahaha I found...

@[100859:@Poryg] @[100539:@starlight dream] thanks folks, i'm very noob in forums hahaha I found 'Start a conversation' o///
  14. Hi Dreadshadow, Congratulations on submission. I'm playing your game and I'm here to give you...

Hi Dreadshadow, Congratulations on submission. I'm playing your game and I'm here to give you feedback, a bug in fact. Missing images. don't appear during choices This is a private message? I do not usually use forums. haha
  15. 2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

this week I have finished the story, but I will need to write the dialogues, translate for English and do the events, I will have a lot of work to do. :dizzy: But on the one hand I'm very happy, I finished the maps, Enemies and title screen, and I'm well satisfied with them :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zookx1