Recent content by DK

1. DK

Game Time - Time system

Added a new add-on "Game Time Day/Night". First post updated.
  2. DK

Game Time - Time system

Added a new add-on "Game Time Day/Night". First post updated.
  3. DK

Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

Try to use double slash for \\c[7] and other color tags
  4. DK

Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

Your Json file structure is broken. You may have used a dot instead of a comma at the end of some line.
  5. DK

Character Zoom - Allows you to scale characters.

Yes, you can reduce. I didn't foresee scripting. I can add in the next update. It doesn't work in battle.
  6. DK

Mouse System - Allows you to change the mouse cursor, activate events by clicking, hovering, etc.

Title: Mouse System Version: 1.2.0 PRO version: 1.5.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to change the mouse cursor, activate events by clicking, hovering, etc. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Use a custom cursor. Show icon when hovering over an event...
  7. DK

Call devtools immediately on play test

Start the game. Press F8. Set a breakpoint. Press F5 to restart the game when the console window is active, not the game window.
  8. DK

Big Events - Allows you to expand the coverage of the event by several tiles.

Title: Big Events Version: 1.2.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to expand the coverage of the event by several tiles. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Instruction: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your...
  9. DK

Character Zoom - Allows you to scale characters.

Title: Character Zoom Version: 1.2.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to scale characters. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Zoom player/events/followers via plugin command, comments (only events) or script calls Preview: Instruction: Script calls...
  10. DK

Video Player - Adds video to the title screen, credits, the layers on the map and other.

Title: Video Player Version: 1.2.1 Author: DKPlugins Description: Adds video to the title screen, credits, the layers on the map and other. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Features: Play pre title videos. Ability to add a command to the title menu to display video...
  11. DK

FPS Meter

Thread has been completely updated. Absolutely new version of the plugin!
  12. DK

Game Time - Time system

Version 2.6.0: Added a plugin command to run a common event after a certain time. Added a plugin command to add a temporary state to a character that will automatically disappear after a certain time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xboii7005