Recent content by DK

1. DK

MV Plugins Compatibility - Compatibility of RPG Maker MV plugins with RPG Maker MZ.

Hello. I just wanted to say that I see all your messages. There will be another plugin update coming soon, but I'm busy with time, calendar and lighting plugins for now. All download links for plugins seem to be broken. Do you have demos of these plugins?
  2. DK

DKTools - Advanced project testing and various functions

Version 10.0.3 is publicly available Fixed bugs
  3. DK

Version 1.1.3 is publicly available Fixed bugs
  4. DK

Localization - Translate your project into several languages

Version 1.1.3 What's new: Fixed bug in web version Added compatibility when migrating from very old versions of the plugin If there are json files in the locale folder, then the main.json file will not be created Help updated
  5. DK

Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

Version 5.1.3 What's new: Fixed bug in web version Added compatibility when migrating from very old versions of the plugin If there are json files in the locale folder, then the main.json file will not be created Help updated
  6. DK

Version 1.1.2 is publicly available Demo version updated
  7. DK

Version 10.0.2 is publicly available Demo version updated
  8. DK

MV Plugins Compatibility - Compatibility of RPG Maker MV plugins with RPG Maker MZ.

Update Main plugin v.1.0.6: More compatibility with plugins Special fixes: Added special fix for LNM_LightingTool composed of (LNM_GameEditorCore, LNM_GameTime, LNM_LightingTool)
  9. DK

Big Events - Allows you to expand the coverage of the event by several tiles.

Version 1.1.0 What's new: Fixed collision errors between events and the player Added script calls for checking player collisions with an event or 2 events between each other
  10. DK

Title Links - Adds a links on the title screen.

Title: Title Links Version: 2.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Adds a links on the title screen. Compatibility: RPG Maker MV: 1.5+ RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+ Screenshot: "Help" languages: English, Russian Terms of use You can: -To use the plugin for your non-commercial projects -Change code of...
  11. DK

Try this demo version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4cb4kdj91kws4km/LMBS.rar?dl=0
  12. DK

Are these plugins also from MV? I recommend using plugins from the MZ version if available. Try updating some plugins from the MOG site https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mz/
  13. DK

Special fix updated. Added Offset X parameter. I hope this helps you.
  14. DK

You probably haven't downloaded a special fix for this plugin on my site. Try to download it. Other programmers have already done this: https://github.com/LunaTechsDev/Luna-QPlugins/tree/master/src

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally