DLHubb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zelda Style map Transfer
    Shout Out To OcRam For creating absolutely superb plugins for MZ
    and having wonderful terms of use! Thank You!
    First Game I'm wanting to make it with a mix of Isometrics tiles and flat tiles to add a little depth.
    Reactions: lianderson
    gstv87
    gstv87
    I'm on the same boat.
    you probably have it easier with the perfect isometric, mine is more frontal.
    if you go the perfect isometric way, be ready to have a headache with the move routes.
    Reactions: DLHubb
    DLHubb
    DLHubb
    I've Found off-setting everything allows for the isometric blocks to match up with regular tile. such as the center is in between tiles and the edge, which i rarely use, ends on a half tile. Allows for a door to be placed like normally though a haven't tackled stairs this way because the slope is 2 to 1 and i think the player cant really walk that. Its also forces me to off-set every thing else.
    DLHubb
    DLHubb
    This way the player can walk diagonally along an edge and it isn't too jarring to walk into an edge. essentially doubling the amount of things that can be place in a space while taking two spaces to do so. original thought was to have more map be moved in and out of view while traversing the world to give a greater sense of exploration and make it harder to figure out how to traverse the map without switching areas.
    Why does mask layer 1 &2 draw over fringe layers when placed afterward. Layers are not function the way you find anywhere else. Pls rename them as they do not function as a layers until you layer them. That does not make them a layer instead they are a specific placement function that reacts differently based on how and when its placed. Making it hard to have a single tile with two functions. walkable and not.
    DLHubb
    DLHubb
    sorry and thank you. I'm new and I've found these forums have been the most helpful for me to learn and I love hearing everyone's thoughts! Its Great!
    Bex
    Bex
    This is Helpful:

And this Video has more Info, which i could not put in short Words with my casual English Language Skills:

There are other Methodes to do it, but this one covers some other Commands, so maybe its good for early learning in general.
    • Love
    Reactions: DLHubb
    DLHubb
    DLHubb
    This is beautiful! especially the Shift+Click OMG so many headaches alleviated. I've been trying work arounds to do just that. Thank you!
    Reactions: Bex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've started brainstorming an entry for IGMC 2022. One hour of game length and first ten minutes to grab the reviewer's interest. Here we go.
Not played that much in years tbh, only been making/modding games. Every game I try now feels super easy o_O Even ones I used to struggle with.
Everywhere I go to, everyone brings up the heat being insane. Is this an omen? :kaoswt2:
Bex
Edit: Sorry wrong Thread.

So whats new?
Damn today was hot again XD, perfect for the cool Basement XD.
Happy RPG Maker Contest everyone.
So my team has a big upcoming event regarding our game, so I've had to draw like 20+ chibi characters so far to illustrate the game's mechanics. And I'm not done still... But! At least it is way less to do now.:kaopride:
show chibi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kleine