Recent content by DMIgames

1. DMIgames

DMI's Fade Control

DMI's Fade Control v1.0 Author: Dizzy Media Inc. Introduction This is a simple plugin to help control fade times for map transfers and screen fades (Fade In/Fade Out) Features Controls Fades Screenshots How to Use Change values of fade times in plugin settings. Demo No demo needed...
  2. DMIgames

JIF Grid Inventory

Working good now, thanks for the quick fix! Edit: So I added a little fix myself to the help window width, x and y values as I felt I needed to change it a bit :) Added the help window initialize as well as the help values in the areas above Window_Help.prototype.initialize =...
  3. DMIgames

MOG Time System + Map Title Issue

*CONSOLE SHOT BELOW* So I am using Mog's time system and SumRndmDde title map background plugins, everything works fine with the time system on a regular map but if i try the title screen i get an error like this: Of course I added the tags to disable the time system from functioning on...
  4. DMIgames

JIF Grid Inventory

@Jiffy Here's a few screenshots
  5. DMIgames

JIF Grid Inventory

I can't seem to get the grid inventory to display at all in MV 1.50 v_v I tried a brand new project with no other plugins but still nothing, any thoughts about this?
  6. DMIgames

Organize Options Menu Plugin v1.02b

Seems to not work for the latest version of MV v_v it creates the categories but once you go into one it's all kinds of broken. Graphics displays nothing (even if you have fullscreen or other plugins activated), audio duplicates the few options and gameplay options are also duplicated v_v
  7. DMIgames

Fragments of Genesis

Gotcha, thanks for the approval and getting it in the right area ^_^ Thanks for your support! ^_^ Thanks so much! Trying to get that last push! :D
  8. DMIgames

Fragments of Genesis

Trailer: About: A sci-fi adventure game filled with puzzles, mystery and a little bit of humor. Story: An evil plot to escape a desolate planet brings together the unfortunate few who were cast aside. Try the Alpha! http://fragmentsofgenesis.com/game/download/ Steam Greenlight...
  9. DMIgames

Orange Mouse Data

Thanks a lot for this ^_^ I found this useful for implementing a switch that shows in game hints, so now keyboard, gamepad and the mouse all have a button down trigger for showing hints. Keep being awesome! :D
  10. DMIgames

Title Bgs

Yeah that's why i was adding it in manually in the system data JSON next to the titleBgm but that's where it kept resetting because like you said it's technically not in there :p tehe Works perfectly! Thanks! ^_^
  11. DMIgames

Title Bgs

Hello everyone! I am in need of a really simple plugin/script that plays a bgs of choice on the title screen, i tried adding it in myself in the core MV files but it likes to reset the set bgs when I change the title bgm in any fashion. If anyone is up to this that would be great ^_^ Example...
  12. DMIgames

Quasi Audio

@Quxios oh nice ^_^ what are the new additions/fixes for 2.2.2? Are they listed anywhere?
  13. DMIgames

Quasi Audio

Hey I noticed a glitch when testing some gameplay, if I am standing near an audio source , lets say a fire and then i open the options menu and go back to the title, the Qaudio will still play on the title screen. I use SE for my Qaudio plugin commands, I did however patch this myself in the...
  14. DMIgames

Quasi Audio

Awesome! Thanks for the reply, i downloaded Qaudio and Qplus, popped em in, adjusted the plugin command and BOOM! It works ^_^ Tested the audio changes from options menu, fix is definitely applied. Nice work ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane