Recent content by dnel57

1. dnel57

RMMV A bundle of problems

That's an awful lot of weapons for one character but, it seems you will need some kind of variable for each. Good luck with your project. I'm interested to see what you find out; curious.
  2. dnel57

RMMV A bundle of problems

This may work for #1
  3. dnel57

RMMV Cover Ally Ability Help

Which engine do have? Top of the page, Click on Tools, then Skills. Find Cover in the list. Click on that and then look for Scope. You can select the choice you want there.
  4. dnel57

RMMV Cover Ally Ability Help

I believe Cover Ally means one ally which is why it isn't Cover Allies or Cover Party. I'm quite sure you could go into your skills tab and modify it to do that, however. Then rename it.
  5. dnel57

Enemy Kill Quest Tutorial No Script

This is an enemy kill quest using Variables, Item Count (by the player) and Battle Processing. This is not for random encounters. In all the enemy kill quests I have looked at, ONLY the quest giver can keep count of how many kills you have done. This way the player will know how many he has...
  6. dnel57

SIMPLE LIGHT URNS TO REVEAL A HIDDEN STAIRWAY EVENT

Sorry for that. I thought I had fixed it. Will fix today. Thank you.
  7. dnel57

SIMPLE LIGHT URNS TO REVEAL A HIDDEN STAIRWAY EVENT

Puzzle event using only Events, Switches and Conditional Branches. For this event, I made a simple shrine. You can just use a flat floor if you wish for the purpose of learning the mechanics of it and then modify it to reveal anything you want. Chest? Door? Boss? On the left hand end of the...
  8. dnel57

A clearly explained working x number of monsters kill quest without scripting. I've read a...

A clearly explained working x number of monsters kill quest without scripting. I've read a couple but, they haven't worked for me.
  9. dnel57

How to Change your IconSet in MV

You can just delete this if you like. It doesn't t seem to be a popular subject for a tutorial . Thanks
  10. dnel57

What One Thing In RPG Maker Would You Like To See?

Being able to choose your troop and select a battlback for it so that wherever you put that troop, that will be the battle back for it. Want the same troop on a different terrain? Make another troop and change the battle back and region number. More options for event conditions : weapon or armor...
  11. dnel57

First RPG game you ever played

Dragon Warrior in 1986 and never played any other genre since.( I was 36 then)
  12. dnel57

Why are all the mod posts gone?
  13. dnel57

Posting MV Tutorial?

Done.
  14. dnel57

How to Change your Icon set in MV If you would like to replace your default iconset with a different or larger one, this is how to do it.(one way, at least). First find an iconset that you would like to use. Next, download it to your pc. The file may say something like: Joe's Big Bad Iconset...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips