Dobberman's latest activity

• Dobberman reacted to EpicFILE's status with Like Like.
    Bro : I lost my will... Dude : Calm down, brother... Life gets better Bro : I lost my will to give up Dude : *Manly tears*
  • Dobberman reacted to KakonComp's comment on KakonComp's profile post with Like Like.
    Each different area in the game with trees, has different trees from the other places in the game. I'm seeing trees in my sleep now.
  • Dobberman commented on KakonComp's profile post.
    Trees!? I hate and love draw trees. I really liked the way you draw the trunk and the leaves.
  • Dobberman reacted to KakonComp's status with Like Like.
    With this, all demo dungeon graphics are done. Eventually I need to make animations...send help.
  • Dobberman commented on Tonbi's profile post.
    Wow, Tonbi, nice sprites. You're a inspiration to newbies like me!
  • Dobberman reacted to Tonbi's status with Like Like.
    mzBaseBody.png added! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tonbis-mz-material-factory.126160/
  • Dobberman reacted to standardplayer's comment on Dobberman's profile post with Haha Haha.
    https://tenor.com/view/roxbury-what-is-love-gif-7401603
  • Dobberman reacted to Sigony's comment on Dobberman's profile post with Like Like.
    This is magnificent.
  • Dobberman reacted to KazukiT's comment on Dobberman's profile post with Like Like.
    The glowing smile and eyes in the dark remind me of a dream I had a few years ago. Where a guy who supposedly slew the killer came home...
  • Dobberman reacted to SmashArtist's comment on Dobberman's profile post with Like Like.
    Woah, love that effect!
  • Dobberman reacted to KakonComp's comment on Dobberman's profile post with Like Like.
    We all have a little ordinary seller in each of us.
  • Dobberman updated their status.
    Just a ordinary seller.
  • Dobberman commented on Dobberman's profile post.
    Final version.
  • Dobberman reacted to RainbowGrenade's comment on Dobberman's profile post with Like Like.
    Cute!!
  • Dobberman reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Dobberman's profile post with Like Like.
    Not going to lie she's quiet talented, I'd so drop that tray if I tried dancing around like that while holding it. Also I don't think...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zindasan0078