Recent content by doctor-squared

1. Avy's MZ Stuff

How do I download these tiles for MZ? And will they work on my mac?
  2. Need some more tiles, and some music (all free and royalty free, please)

I have begun to write a test jrpg, good learning experience. I am finding out how much I don't know! Once I have completed several goals in this test jrpg, I will begin to start on my true jrpg. However, per my written jrpg outline, I need several tiles that are not offered in the core game...
  3. Need some ideas on how to begin and then some

Thank you so much! Where would you recommend I learn about the bullet points below (I agree these are imperative): Learn about Switches and Variables! (Any RPG Maker tutorial would work, there's a ton about this topic in the sub forums, it's all about your preferred way of learning! There are...
  4. Need some ideas on how to begin and then some

Good evening, I have finished my general outline, main character and villain roster, work map outline, and timeline. I have nearly completed the tutorial and found the system to be great, but much more complex than I thought it would be. How would veterans of MZ (my version) or any other...
  5. Finishing up Tutorial in game-where would everyone recommend I start next?

I am finishing up the tutorial (19 steps in all), and am quite enjoying this game. I want to start immediately. Where would the professionals recommend I start next? What should I start playing around with? Excited to being, I understand now that it is going to take quite a while to make my...
  6. Finishing up tutorial-what should I start next?

I am finishing up the tutorial (19 steps in all), and am quite enjoying this game. I want to start immediately. Where would the professionals recommend I start next? What should I start playing around with? Excited to being, I understand now that it is going to take quite a while to make my...
  7. Suggestion Just Downloaded MZ for Mac

I downloaded MZ for my Mac using Steam this weekend. The process was tricky, but now doing the tutorial and like what I see so far. Excited to learn more. The game is quite a bit more involved than I anticipated, but that is ok. I primarily want to use the game to tell a story. I'll keep using...
  8. RPG Maker MZ for Mac OS

Do you have a Mac or a Windows PC?
  9. Big fan of tactical games

I have a Mac also. Do you have MZ for Mac or Windows? I would be interested in getting your feedback on MZ for Mac if you use for Mac. Thanks.
  10. RPG Maker MZ for Mac OS

I finished the outline for my RPG and am ready to start creating. It appears the MZ Mac version is available on Steam, and I have never used Steam before. If RPG Maker MZ for Mac is only available on Steam, does that mean I have to use RPG Maker MZ in Steam, while I am connected to the internet...
  11. @overlordmikey I re-fought so many battles just to watch all the FMVs and see how they connected...

@overlordmikey I re-fought so many battles just to watch all the FMVs and see how they connected to the plot! I loved that game and the movies.
  12. Hello-writing and RPG as a form of therapy :-)

I will have to check it out!
  13. RPG Maker MZ for MAC OS?

Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe