Recent content by DoctorArtist

1. DoctorArtist

Request: Custom "Crisis Core"-styled Enemy Info

Well, to bring it into the ACTUAL battle scene I have going on, plus matching the design to the overall concept design I have going thus far (with a new HUD design too, now...) I added statuses to the menu just as a "Hmm, what would this look like", but it is entirely not needed if you don't...
  2. DoctorArtist

Ah, I'll add that to the main post in a second. Completely forgot about this. They're pretty much your basics, though, what's used quite often for many from what I've seen. For main battle scripts, I'm using: YANFLY Battle Engine YANFLY Battle Command List MOG Battle Hud EX MOG Battle Command...
  3. DoctorArtist

Hello, everyone. I've been searching for a while (a really REALLY long time) for something like this, and while I know enough scripting to just get me by tweaking measurements or line locations, I can't do much else. That being said... Crisis Core has an interesting target menu, or enemy info...
  4. DoctorArtist

Galv's Bust Menu

Heya, Galv. Question for you. In the VXAce version of this script, it was rather easy to go into the code and tinker to get a shorter bust selection. Not shorter bust, but make the border around the selection of the bust shorter. I've been trying to work my head around it, but I just can't...
  5. DoctorArtist

[ACE] Images Behind All Menus - A Request

Whelp. I've got nothing now. Long story short, I literally ONLY have time to work on this project when I'm back from work and exhausted. And it was Pre-Black Friday sales today, so I'm even more exhausted at this point. Please don't get upset at me for being a dunce and for not realizing certain...
  6. DoctorArtist

At first I thought you meant Effectus, which I have corrected in the original reply. Second time, before seeing your reply, I thought you meant the FIRST blank script, which was the script Theo wrote. Looking back now, the very last one was something I had forgot to remove, that was actually a...
  7. DoctorArtist

(edited original reply due to looking back at the list) The blank is the script Theo provided me with in the first place.
  8. DoctorArtist

From the Console: Also, what did you mean by this is why you're losing scripters, exactly?
  9. DoctorArtist

No no, it was never a stack level error. I do know those ones, as I've accidentally run into them a few times. Sorry for how long it takes to message back, I work full time, so its a bit difficult for me to get on here and such. I can't replicate the exact same error I was having before about...
  10. DoctorArtist

Alright. So, for this code, I'm not sure how to use this. When I put it in the script list, it crashes the game no matter what I do with it. Something about this particular part: class Scene_MenuBase alias scene_menubase_start start def start It crashes because of something having to do...
  11. DoctorArtist

This IS what I wanted, oh holy jesums, thank you! I edited my last post just a little bit too late, haha. I have a mockup image for the main menu added to the comment before this one. The script that shows which scene is showing, I do have a version of that, which was included in the LUNA...
  12. DoctorArtist

There we are, I edited the original post, there are now links to each one I listed hoping for compatibility for. :) This one shouldn't take me a LONG time, something simple could be made for it within half an hour. Basically the same way you're going on your screenshot, which is also really...
  13. DoctorArtist

I'm looking for a script that can show images behind menu scenes. But it isn't as simple as it sounds. I've come here to post as a last resort. I'm not looking to work just with the base engine's menus/scenes. I'm looking for compatibility with custom scripts out there. CSCA scripts...
  14. DoctorArtist

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

By any chance, is there any way to redownload those Halloween animations, like Pumpkin Bomb? Or were those a limited-time only set of animations that we can no longer get? Double checked the archive and those particular sets weren't re-released. :)
  15. DoctorArtist

I'm looking for Church glass/Church tiles. Help?

Out of curiosity, what's your terms if I were wanting to use these in VX ACE instead of MV?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I realized that I don't talk about my game's plot too much. not that I'm hiding stuff, I just don't know what I should tell people in general that would be important. I know more so what plot points NOT to tell.
Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
jaynightwolf wrote on GalacticGod's profile.
hello GALACTICGOD I loved your characters especially the super heroes, I am new to this rpg program and I would like to know if you have more characters from DC comics, be they villains or heroes
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YoSocrates